Rushed???

Unreal Gh0st95

I have been playing this for a few days now and the game is feeling like just another Fallout DLC its not feeling like a new game.

Do you think they should have spent some more time developing a really good game because it all feels a bit rushed.

The loading times are longer, same game engine so no improved graphics and still the annoying freezing glitches from Fallout 3.

To me this game is just feeling like another Fallout 3 just in a different place, maybe they could have bought it out as a Fallout 3 DLC.

I have been playing this for a few days now and the game is feeling like just another Fallout DLC its not feeling like a new game.

Do you think they should have spent some more time developing a really good game because it all feels a bit rushed.

The loading times are longer, same game engine so no improved graphics and still the annoying freezing glitches from Fallout 3.

To me this game is just feeling like another Fallout 3 just in a different place, maybe they could have bought it out as a Fallout 3 DLC.

"

Do you think they should have spent some more time developing a really good game because it all feels a bit rushed."

thats your opinion bro. Some people may deem this a real good game

"

Do you think they should have spent some more time developing a really good game because it all feels a bit rushed."

thats your opinion bro. Some people may deem this a real good game

Yeah im just saying it hasn't been that long since Fallout 3, maybe they could have spent a bit more time upgrading the game engine.

And im not saying that Fallout 3 was bad as its a amazing game.

I think they didn't call it Fallout 4 because it isn't really supposed to quite be a new game. I think of it like the Grand Theft Auto 3 series; San Andreas and Vice City had some minor tweaks in gameplay, but they weren't really substantially different games.

Given that it's supposed to be at least 100 hours worth of game, it seems silly for people to suggest it should have been a DLC. If it were a DLC, it'd probably feature at most 10 hours of exploration and questing and a crappy linear plot.

Havn't played this yet but I did think similar issues may arise when I saw the first gameplay footage and release material. But at the same time more fallout 3 style gameplay cant be a bad thing surely?

Nothing wrong with Fallout 3 game play at all, but a whole new game you are expecting some sort of upgrade.