PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially pissed - High Achiever

Noa06
10-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I seem to be the only person in the whole of xbox live for whom this achievement (High Achiever) just wont unlock. I'm sure I should have it by now because I have the ribbons to prove it (47 times #1 player in the game) and even the Medal of Honor site shows it as unlocked. I now have 48/50 achievements (the other one is Tier 1 which will unlock soon enough) and it looks like I wont be able to get 1000/1000 because of this stupid glitch.

So yeah I'm officially pissed now!!!
If anyone knows of a way to get this unstuck please...

RYARNI
10-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Ive only read this worked for a few people (on other games in the past) but you could try this:

Go to system settings or console settings, the one all the way to the right of list that has play the game, my xbox etc. go to memory. When your hard drive shows up, instead of pressing A to look at your saves, press Y to go to device options. Then just go to clear cache.

Also heard recovering gamertag can work, PLEASE be careful if you do this, I dont want any blame my end =P

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 03:38 PM
i git it. u have to be 3rd in whole game not team it will unlock eventually

Noa06
10-18-2010, 03:40 PM
I've tried clearing the cache and I even deleted the save from the hard drive and then played until I made sure I was top 3 in the game (not just my team) 10 more times. Still nothing.

Nozza XBA
10-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I seem to be the only person in the whole of xbox live for whom this achievement (High Achiever) just wont unlock. I'm sure I should have it by now because I have the ribbons to prove it (47 times #1 player in the game) and even the Medal of Honor site shows it as unlocked. I now have 48/50 achievements (the other one is Tier 1 which will unlock soon enough) and it looks like I wont be able to get 1000/1000 because of this stupid glitch.

So yeah I'm officially pissed now!!!
If anyone knows of a way to get this unstuck please...

TBH I thought I was in the same boat as you until yesterday.

I had played more than enough games and either came 1st, 2nd, 3rd on my team OR 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall out of both teams and it still hadn't popped!

I started to think that you had to have one of the top 3 score of both team and be on the winning team as it wasnt popping but then yesterday I played a game, came 3rd, I didn't look at the scores but I doubt I was top 3 out of both teams, we lost the match and POP it unlocked lol..

Why now I dont know but the game can be glitchy in places but to be fair this is the only glitch I've come across in this game, even though people are ranting about this and that I haven't had one!

i git it. u have to be 3rd in whole game not team it will unlock eventually

I dont think so. Read my post on how mine unlocked!

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 03:42 PM
i no for a fact i had done it at least 20 times before i got it just keep at it. I have a feelin you might have to win the game aswell. Quick way to be top and win play objective raid.

Nozza XBA
10-18-2010, 03:46 PM
i no for a fact i had done it at least 20 times before i got it just keep at it. I have a feelin you might have to win the game aswell. Quick way to be top and win play objective raid.

Again read my post...

This bit mainly!

I started to think that you had to have one of the top 3 score of both team and be on the winning team as it wasnt popping but then yesterday I played a game, came 3rd, I didn't look at the scores but I doubt I was top 3 out of both teams, we lost the match and POP it unlocked lol..

I say just keep at it and it'll just do it when it feels like it or if it is glitched, wait until a patch.

I'm having more trouble with the DShk chieve then anything else!

Mikey1610
10-18-2010, 03:47 PM
I wonder if there's a certain number of players required in each game or if a particular game type effects it or maybe you have to be on the winning team? Can never tell with an achievement like this. Just keep trying different modes is all I can suggest.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 03:48 PM
dshk is easy. Just aim and fire and dont stop untill u reload.

Noa06
10-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Actually I would have just kept playing hopping it will eventually unlock for some reason and wouldn't have bothered posting if I hadn't checked out the www.medalofhonor.com/stats (http://www.medalofhonor.com/stats) page where you can see your stats and achievements and see that it appears to be unlocked there.
All my other achievements unlocked for both xbox and site at the same time so...
Anyway I wont stop playing the game for this but I will keep feeling cheated out of my 1000/1000 score.

SneakyofSneaks
10-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Odd this one popped up as soon as I got the 10th for me.

Mikey1610
10-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Actually I would have just kept playing hopping it will eventually unlock for some reason and wouldn't have bothered posting if I hadn't checked out the www.medalofhonor.com/stats (http://www.medalofhonor.com/stats) page where you can see your stats and achievements and see that it appears to be unlocked there.
All my other achievements unlocked for both xbox and site at the same time so...
Anyway I wont stop playing the game for this but I will keep feeling cheated out of my 1000/1000 score.

That's not a good sign - sounds similar to the 'I am Bad Company' glitch.

Nozza XBA
10-18-2010, 03:51 PM
I wonder if there's a certain number of players required in each game or if a particular game type effects it or maybe you have to be on the winning team? Can never tell with an achievement like this. Just keep trying different modes is all I can suggest.

Dont think so! I started on on the first game type until I 2hrs. Moved to TDM until 2hrs and then I got it during Sector control.. I've thought of every thing and it randomly popped, so who knows!

dshk is easy. Just aim and fire and dont stop untill u reload.

I've followed the guide and still didn't get it. All mates say follow it and still it seems to slow.

I kill the guy on the DShk, merc everyone around, kill the gunner, merc more and it just seems to go a normal pace but nothing super fast!

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 03:57 PM
I got dshk first time i didnt kill anyone just sprayed the shit out of the turret then the air strike came in a i got the chievo. felt like 5 mins tbh but there u go

RYARNI
10-18-2010, 04:06 PM

What is the total on your Medal? out of 15... im assuming 15 out of 15? (Sorry if youve already said this)

Noa06
10-18-2010, 04:08 PM
What is the total on your Medal? out of 15... im assuming 15 out of 15? (Sorry if youve already said this)

Yeah I have the medal...I got it about 2 days ago and it's when I first noticed that there might be a problem with the achievement.