PDA

View Full Version : Patch update!!

xLMx1994
10-18-2010, 04:30 PM
SOUNDS AWESOME!
http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html

EDIT: my bad. some how i managed to miss the other thread on this.

LFC2K6
10-18-2010, 04:56 PM
They have been busy!
The thing I look forward to most is the split times, I hate not knowing how far ahead/behind I am. Especially with pit stops.

xLMx1994
10-18-2010, 05:01 PM
They have been busy!
The thing I look forward to most is the split times, I hate not knowing how far ahead/behind I am. Especially with pit stops.

yh im really glad about this to as your engineer doesnt get the gaps between you and other drivers right. one of the best ones is AI getting out of your way in qualy. i hate it when they force you off the track.

FATCRAZYDUDE
10-18-2010, 07:40 PM
yh im really glad about this to as your engineer doesnt get the gaps between you and other drivers right. one of the best ones is AI getting out of your way in qualy. i hate it when they force you off the track.

Finaly i also hate when the AI force you off the track and the engineer is so dumb

xLMx1994
10-18-2010, 08:23 PM
Finaly i also hate when the AI force you off the track and the engineer is so dumb

i hate it when your on a hot lap and the AI suddenly dive up the inside of you and ruin your lap and sometimes your chances of getting a decent grid position. this bug makes qualy at monaco even more annoying

Snowwwwy
10-19-2010, 04:12 AM
I think this patch is a super needed patch :)

f1ferrari
10-19-2010, 09:25 AM
yup couldn't come any sooner. roll on patch day.

tmg100
10-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Added wetness............. shit its difficult enough already!

defiant4eva
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Would have been nice to see the AI recieve penalties, but I can't wait for this patch too come. I am glad they have fixed the punture issue.

Steve635z
10-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Would have been nice to see the AI recieve penalties, but I can't wait for this patch too come. I am glad they have fixed the punture issue.

The AI do recieve penalties.. but your engineer is nice enough not to inform you about them

Harry Lloyd
10-20-2010, 11:32 AM
The patch looks good on paper, we'll see what it looks like in reality.

This game has so many irritating bugs right now, that why I haven't bought it yet.

pdean52
10-20-2010, 11:45 AM
The patch looks good on paper, we'll see what it looks like in reality.

This game has so many irritating bugs right now, that why I haven't bought it yet.

with the bugs this is still by far the best game i own - removal of certain bugs is going to send this game into a different level.

Steve635z
10-20-2010, 11:47 AM
This is already the best console racing game i have ever played...This can only make it better

chrishalls
10-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Quite a few things: Split times. Occasionally weird pit stop timings with AI...

daenius
10-20-2010, 01:59 PM
This is already the best console racing game i have ever played...This can only make it better

Where's the like button on these forums? :)

Adasi
10-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Great game that i will soon be able to go back to playing - i'd decided it wasn't worth ruining my image of the game by playing it with all thr frustrating bugs - so i thought id wait till patch! yay!

LastbornSmudg3
10-20-2010, 08:53 PM
I haven't noticed any bugs while playing it, so don't see why people are avoiding it until it's patched :P

The only annoying part is how long they hold you in the pit lane, for me anyway.

xLMx1994
10-20-2010, 08:58 PM
I haven't noticed any bugs while playing it, so don't see why people are avoiding it until it's patched :P

The only annoying part is how long they hold you in the pit lane, for me anyway.

the holding you in the pitlane is a bug, yes its a rule in F1 but they hold you in even if someone else is just leaving their pit box and your at the other end waiting to be released.

Steve635z
10-21-2010, 10:04 AM
the holding you in the pitlane is a bug, yes its a rule in F1 but they hold you in even if someone else is just leaving their pit box and your at the other end waiting to be released.

This is really annoying in Q3 cause its almost impossible to be the first car on track in the session, as you have to wait for all the cars to go past before they finally let you out!

goofyvillain
10-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Nice to see they will be patching the glitches, any idea when it will be up or is it just a case of waiting?

Haven't really suffered much with the pit stop glitch, did first season, but having changed my pit stop about, I often now go in when no one else does, so seem to avoid getting caught in the pits too long.

Steve635z
10-21-2010, 12:29 PM
The reduced puncture thing is good, i was racing at germany and got 2 punctures which i couldn't understand. I hadn't crashed, i hadn't had any big spins in the gravel and my tyres weren't badly damaged at all and i couldn't understand why it happened twice in the same race.

Also how depressing must it be to be one of the racers whos behaviour gets changed, "Oh yeah we though you might be good so we made you good in the game but it turns out you're rubbish so we're going to have to change it to make you as bad in the game as you really are!"