PDA

View Full Version : Iron Sights

MetalMudkip
10-18-2010, 09:28 PM
To those who have it, how are the Iron Sights? I loved Fallout 3 but personally on my last playthroughs I never used VATS as I found it kinda cheap/unchallenging.

b1zarr0
10-19-2010, 03:08 AM
from the gameplay videos Ive seen the Iron sights look to be about as useful as they are in most shooters nowadays....on top of that you can still trigger the VATS style slow mo deaths in real time (and you can turn that off in the options)

ll Mr Bubbles ll
10-19-2010, 07:13 AM
once you get your gun skill up pretty high you dont even need iron sights shooting from the hip is basically ironsight accuracy xD im using a shotgun and it heaDshots people like a sniper from far away.

Tragik T
10-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Good add on :woop::woop:

Kronos1982
10-19-2010, 06:02 PM
from the gameplay videos Ive seen the Iron sights look to be about as useful as they are in most shooters nowadays....on top of that you can still trigger the VATS style slow mo deaths in real time (and you can turn that off in the options)

I hope so. I didn't enjoy the gun play in FO3 that much and found I had to use VATS quite a bit. If it had the feel of one of the newer FPS games I'd be in heaven. That's just me, though.