PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a main quest in Thorniara (spoilers)

charles_c
10-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Hey guys, I'm having problems with one of the main quests in Thorniara... the one where you're supposed to figure out a way to shut down the magical barrier protecting the amulet by working with one of three mages. I have been able to get the amulet by choosing the option to kill flying creatures found in the city, but I would also like to try other options. I can't find the last third mana rune, because I can't solve the riddle (isn't it supposed to be the tavern near the marketplace?). I also didn't find the seventh meteorite (one of two in the port district).

If someone else needs help with this quest then of course I'd be happy to help, especially since finding meteorites is a real pain in the a$$. :)

papybrossard
10-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Hello charles c , would you please read my thread : go to to silverlake , and see if you can help me please .

Thanks a lot for your time.

The Whitchking
10-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi charles, unfortunaly i cant help you i am not that far yet. But i hope you can help me. I can't find a way into the swamp part. The road is blocked.

thx

CAH4E3
10-21-2010, 12:28 PM
The Whichking, If u'r talkin about pathway to Tooshoo, after Silverlake, so you need to take a special rune/scroll from guy in Silverlake castle. I forgot the name.
Have same prob as charles_c :( stupid quest, i already got tired of this game(

Lucki88
10-21-2010, 01:00 PM
I also didn't find the seventh meteorite (one of two in the port district).

I don't know which you found. But one meteorite is on a roof of a hut there.
I think it is in the south of the port district but can't remember any other location. I found all of them before getting the quest.