PDA

View Full Version : Great Sniper Tactic on Combat Mission Defense

BegFourMercy
10-19-2010, 12:39 AM
If you are on defense and combat mission.

Try to sneak to the offensive spawn location without shooting until they are taking the second mission. By that time, they spawn in front of you and you can rack up a bunch of shots. Since there is not kill cam, they do not know you are behind them.

Beg

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Yeah this won't make people bitch and moan....

stuhp
10-19-2010, 01:57 AM
lol This is a typical tactic of Battlefield Bad Company 2. I know quite a few people (not just snipers) who like to hide behind the attackers' base of operations and dwindle down their tickets and keep their heads on a swivel. It's especially hilarious with snipers :D

It's a little hard to pull off with the Combat Missions maps, though - not very many hidings spots which don't have 4 or 5 flanks to them. But, if you can do it, then it's an easy (and funny) way to get your 600 scorechain - funnier to watch the camped snipers go "WHAT THE @#$!" when you headshot them from behind :D

Robobeast76
10-19-2010, 02:34 AM
Hope it works for you because I'm not supporting such a BS sniper based game anymore. See you all in Halo where you actually have a chance to fight back.

UplusMEequalsFUN
10-19-2010, 03:41 AM
I actually tried this 2 times and was still caught because of their UAVs.

Had to be the reason they were still finding me...

stuhp
10-19-2010, 03:51 AM
I actually tried this 2 times and was still caught because of their UAVs.

Had to be the reason they were still finding me...

Did you actually get kills or did you only injure? Did you have a suppressor on you? Were you a sniper and missed your shot?

:D

KutleryKing
10-19-2010, 03:57 AM
I've gotta try this later! Thanks!

mtbizzle
10-19-2010, 04:22 AM
Ehhh... yeah I dunno. It could work and sounds ingenious, but like the other guy said, i've noticed people doing this a few times because of UAV's. usually someone kills them at that point

upindat
10-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Great a post on camping and spawn raping!! Just the things that make this game suck!! Hope i see you one the field beg for mercy!!! Going to let you taste my axe!! CAMPER

upindat
10-19-2010, 01:20 PM
I love your gamertag!! Awesome!!

iiDaRReN316x
10-19-2010, 03:37 PM
I love your gamertag!! Awesome!! That was prety random...

upindat
10-19-2010, 04:43 PM
That was prety random...

i was refering to buckafuffaloe gamer tag. beg four mercy is a camper!!! sorry hit wrong reply button

AgEnT STARZz
10-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Ive only ever managed to get behind a team once and that because they all walked past me and took the objective and moved on! so i thought why not take advantage lol! Cruise missle thank you every much :woop:

TristamRaiders
12-01-2010, 08:31 PM
It has probably already been said, but camping is one thing, and camping in the other teams spawning area is another. The latter can literally ruin a game and is something I wont do. And this is coming from someone who thinks all is fare in war. Well, that and people who do things to give themselves a microsecond edge somehow through the internet connection. Bastards!

Snipin' and Smokin'!

BegFourMercy
12-01-2010, 08:50 PM
It has probably already been said, but camping is one thing, and camping in the other teams spawning area is another. The latter can literally ruin a game and is something I wont do. And this is coming from someone who thinks all is fare in war. Well, that and people who do things to give themselves a microsecond edge somehow through the internet connection. Bastards!

Snipin' and Smokin'!

Snipe Snipe Baby. Are people still playing this game online? It was terrible to play with the overpowered sniping.