PDA

View Full Version : Single-Player graphics & audio vs. Multiplayer Graphics & audio

eliahz
10-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Which of them do you prefer?

Personally I prefer the single-player's unreal engine over the multiplayer's frostbite engine. I think the unreal engine is superior when it comes to graphical details, and the weapon-sound is more powerful in the in Single-Player. In my opinion I would love if the multiplayer was using the unreal engine.

Nozza XBA
10-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Which of them do you prefer?

Personally I prefer the single-player's unreal engine over the multiplayer's frostbite engine. I think the unreal engine is superior when it comes to graphical details, and the weapon-sound is more powerful in the in Single-Player. In my opinion I would love if the multiplayer was using the unreal engine.

I played MP last night with my Turtle Beach x11's and the sound was pretty epic! The best being grenades/explosions going off near you, it did a nice bass rumble throughout the headset and it was also muffled so I couldn't hear much.. truely amazing and worth a buy just for that!

I'm yet to do SP with them, but I feel it'll be the same if not a little better because of the engine.

I think tbh, you wont notice any if not much difference if you're hearing the sound off of you TV. To me when I was they sounded the same. You need either a good head set or system to really tell the difference if there is at!