PDA

View Full Version : Party Separation

Lecca69
10-19-2010, 11:23 AM
For some reason everytime i join a game with 3 or 4 friends, the game manages to separate our party and put us on opposite teams. I'm getting really f**ked off with this and hope EA releases an update of some sort to fix this problem. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

SneakyofSneaks
10-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Yeah happens nearly every match, I wouldn't mind if you swapped over to the right team after the round like bad company 2 but it doesn't just keeps you the same

Big Bad Coll
10-19-2010, 12:23 PM
I started a topic on this a few days ago, seems everybody's having the same problem.

I've found a way round it but it's not exactly foolproof; whoever sets up the lobby always gets put on the opposite team, as soon as the match starts the lobby leader exits the game, go to their friends list and click :abut: to join the game. It always put's you on their team doing it that way. The only risk is that in the time it takes for you to quit out and rejoin someone could have been assigned to your spot and you will get the "server is full" message. In which case you're screwed.

Hopefully someone will find a better way that guarantees you will all be on the same side or (less likely) it will be patched in the next update.

iiDaRReN316x
10-19-2010, 01:47 PM
I Never play with friends on this game there all mainly busy in a game.

FallThrone
10-19-2010, 02:11 PM
can you actually make a private match with just like 4 ppl? i'd love to boost fire controller. its my last online achv and hard to get legit.

iiDaRReN316x
10-19-2010, 02:18 PM
you cant get cheevos in a private match