PDA

View Full Version : How to get unshunned?

hotnikks
10-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Hello fellow achivement hunters,
i just got the game and im trying to help the guy in the gas station, regruited all the optional people but fucked up by trying to pickpocket that sweet sweet dynamite, now im shunned in this city and he wont accept my help.

Is there any way to get unshunned?

JustAFriend
10-19-2010, 12:19 PM
shoot him in the face! do it..

hotnikks
10-19-2010, 12:46 PM
tried that ;) didnt work.
But come on, there must be a way to get unshunned. I only pickpocketet one. Needed that sweet sweet dynamite.

jedijaxpavan
10-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Hello fellow achivement hunters,
i just got the game and im trying to help the guy in the gas station, regruited all the optional people but fucked up by trying to pickpocket that sweet sweet dynamite, now im shunned in this city and he wont accept my help.

Is there any way to get unshunned?

im not a hunter. im a whore.

if it follows the same system as Fallout 3 then you just need to wait a day or two in game and all will be forgiven

Skillz4Killz
10-19-2010, 01:22 PM
im not a hunter. im a whore.

if it follows the same system as Fallout 3 then you just need to wait a day or two in game and all will be forgiven

Dam whores! LOL Yeah try and sleep for a day or two and see if he has forgiven you.

hotnikks
10-19-2010, 06:18 PM
hmm waited like 6 days didnt work, even finished the missions against the opposing group... that sucks....
still love this game... cant stop playing... but wished for some improvements

machonach0
10-19-2010, 08:51 PM
You will probably just have to help the gangers instead. There are 2 sides to that mission, you can help Ringo and gain fame in goodspring or you can help the gangers and gain fame with them. Since you can't help Ringo anymore, you will need to find Joe Cobb, I think that was his name. I think Trudy (in the bar) will tell you where to find him.