PDA

View Full Version : 48 Ninja Tools.

aDisabledRabbit
10-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Heyoo. :woop:

Okies, there is this dude in the Leaf Village...and he wants to see all 48 Ninja tools...Does this mean I need to unlock everything on the Order List in the Item Shop? And if so...I'm missing materials...Does anyone hve like...some notes or something as to the locations of the materials? :)

Elk Arkane
10-19-2010, 02:33 PM
yeah, you need all the items from the item shop.
this is the last quest you will complete because you need all the items from the other quests to mix the ninja tools.
just dont sell any item you get, mix them all together in the end and after you finished it you can sell all your items.

CoregBlue1
10-19-2010, 02:38 PM
as already said, you have to gather your items.

The rare items, from which you only need 1 can be obtained from:

Missions
Friend events (When you have full friend bar)
Letters + secret letters, you have to buy for books for those but you have to get all other letters before (72 i think)
Repeating the main fights and do the bonus tasks (only for bentos)

scorpy78
10-19-2010, 03:52 PM
should I buy the ninja tools to comlete his quests or what should I do?

I know for sure I've unlocked already more than 30 of them in the item shop but the guy still wants 30 ninja tools from me

Elk Arkane
10-19-2010, 03:56 PM
yep, you need to buy all of them. after that you just talk to the guy in front of the shop and you completed the quest.

seller50
10-19-2010, 03:56 PM
yes, you will also have to buy them, bear in mind this is really expensive, i spend about 800k so far and still havent got all the ninja tools

LastbornSmudg3
10-19-2010, 03:57 PM
should I buy the ninja tools to comlete his quests or what should I do?

I know for sure I've unlocked already more than 30 of them in the item shop but the guy still wants 30 ninja tools from me

You need to unlock them via the order list, but you need to buy them as well. All the ninja tools only have 1 in stock, except for the warp scrolls, ointments and the ninjutsu reference book so it's easy to keep track of which ones you have.

It costs a lot to buy them all.