PDA

View Full Version : For those that beat it (All Or Nothing help)

ThingontheFloor
10-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Obviously there are some mild spoilers below.

I'm on what I believe is the final mission of the game, I went to the Hoover Dam Control Room and isntalled the override chip, and now it's telling me to activate the eastern power plant to power the Securitron Army. No idea where to go from here, the map is directing me to the Hoover Dam Visitor Center but no idea where to go from here. Help? Thanks

Till
10-19-2010, 02:30 PM
The arrow directed me to that for sure, as I have done all the endings but I know it's in like "Hoover Dam Power Plant 001" Although it could be in section 2 or 3, I think it's on one of those ledges when you first enter the area from the Hoover Dam offices. Should be at the end of the wall

ThingontheFloor
10-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Wow, well the problem was that after inserting the chip, I was exiting back to the Hoover Dam where I came from instead of continuing through the offices. It's frustrating because if you do, it will make it look like you have to fight through all those Legion troops and back to the visitor center. Wrong.

Thanks

Vigor
10-19-2010, 04:35 PM
I see you completed the game on Hardcore, was there a "special reward" in the end? Mind telling us?

ThingontheFloor
10-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Nothing, which was pretty disappointing. I'm assuming because you get the achievement after the "point of no return" so any special gift they would've given you wouldn't matter because you can't take it back into the world. The reward they talk about must just be the achievement.