PDA

View Full Version : the quiet proffessional HELP PLZ!

bwfcskillsinhd
10-19-2010, 05:33 PM
done this countless times, elimenated all available enemies even reloaded chapter rarther than reloading checkpoints but no joy!doin my head in! has anyone else had trouble with this? if so how did you manage it? cheers in advance :woop:

TrueKilla360
10-19-2010, 06:30 PM
done this countless times, elimenated all available enemies even reloaded chapter rarther than reloading checkpoints but no joy!doin my head in! has anyone else had trouble with this? if so how did you manage it? cheers in advance :woop:

Walk fast to first guy..throat slice..walk up behind patroler.. STAB.. walk up to 2 guys at cliff.. quick shots with pistol.. avoid 4man patrol... then watch this video for sequence at the camp

YouTube - Medal of Honor - The Quiet Professional achievement guide

baddad117
10-19-2010, 06:57 PM

the probelm for me was 3 and 4, I wasn't killing 4 fast enough. I snuck up behind the left side guy to about 10ft. Then headshotted the right side guy and lunged/stabbed the left side guy.....both dead in about half second. Then I got the achievement at the camp.

TrueKilla360
10-19-2010, 07:37 PM
the probelm for me was 3 and 4, I wasn't killing 4 fast enough. I snuck up behind the left side guy to about 10ft. Then headshotted the right side guy and lunged/stabbed the left side guy.....both dead in about half second. Then I got the achievement at the camp.

Mine messed up there but I took out everyone at camp perfectly and still got achievement

bwfcskillsinhd
10-19-2010, 07:54 PM
just done it! crawled up to first guy STAB,ran up behing second guy STAB again.at the bottom of the hill HEAD SHOT guy on left then instantly STABBED the other guy in the back of the head.avoided four man patrol,then at the camp (which never gave me any trouble) silently elimanate all towel heads.not sure if stabbing the second guy mattered but i think the key is guys 3 and 4.im sure you must kill them both within a split second of each other or else it counts as cover blown? anyway thanks ppl for the help hope this helps any one else struggling with this :)

jepaz
10-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I killed the first 4 people by stabbing them, then didnt get the other nine without being detected, restarted the checkpoint and killed the nine and got the achievement, video really helped alot!

Steakslave
10-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally I heard you couldn't restart any checkpoints. However, after getting the first 4 guys no prob, I must've restarted the campsite checkpoint a dozen times and still got it after popping the 9th guy...

scottofdarwen
10-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Is this Cheevo Glitched ?? Ive done them all without alerting anyone , but still dont get the cheevo .. followed the video above in this forum . Does Mother kill one of the enemy ? ive done it over and over but no cheevo :-(:mad:

SneakyofSneaks
10-20-2010, 09:23 AM
No don't think so, came up after I finished off the last fella in the base that goes underneath your position.

scottofdarwen
10-20-2010, 09:26 AM
same here pal , done it loadsa times , cant get cheevo , i think mother kills 1 or summat .. its driving me daft tryin to get it . watched loadsa videos on how to . but still cant get it.

Deathrow THUGS
10-20-2010, 10:19 AM
I got the same problem, i think the problem is that in the second part of the game i killed only 8 out of 9 because mother has also killed 1 guy. Maybe i can try replay the youtube movie in this forum so Mother will not kill 1 of them.

mini0mk
10-20-2010, 02:50 PM
just done it! crawled up to first guy STAB,ran up behing second guy STAB again.at the bottom of the hill HEAD SHOT guy on left then instantly STABBED the other guy in the back of the head.avoided four man patrol,then at the camp (which never gave me any trouble) silently elimanate all towel heads.not sure if stabbing the second guy mattered but i think the key is guys 3 and 4.im sure you must kill them both within a split second of each other or else it counts as cover blown? anyway thanks ppl for the help hope this helps any one else struggling with this :)
Congrats on doing it and congrats on supporting the best football team in the world. :woop: :drunk

DeafSunchaser
10-20-2010, 03:30 PM
had this problem for a few times after 5th time i got it! dumb fuckin game! dunno why i play it! prob coz got nowt eles to play!