Make things easier + Leaderboards?

Seb The Sheep

Hey guys, as you can see from my post count I'm relatively new here, so please forgive if I mistakedly post this on the wrong forum.

I'd like if things could be made just a bit easier. For instance, the My360Achievement checklist system is great, but because of my display, I couldn't see the right hand menu to activate it, so I only found out when I was browsing, maybe there should be a button at the top and bottom of a page.

Just little things like that.

Oh and... I have 780 points in GoW, which definitely puts me in the leaderboards, any idea why I might not be there? (I should be on leaderboards on other games too, but I'm not...)

Points 1 and 2 correct. Once you satisfy those, then you sign up in the sign up thread as linked below...

As far as the 16 games thing is concerned. When you are added to the leaderboard, we can only start taking stats from the last 16 you have played because of how the MS feed works. After that though, any game you play or put in your drive will automatically add you to the game leaderboards and overall leaderboards...

Hope that helps :)