PDA

View Full Version : Tier 1 help :)

Tommycbs
10-19-2010, 07:06 PM
i have 4 missions left. and im gonna hopefully do some more tomorrow. they are... ( sorry i dont remember all names.... 1: belly of the Beast 2: rescuing the rescuers 3: the 2nd mission. bagram something. lol. and 4: dorothys a bi**h :) i was just hoping some people could give my any tips and advice for them. and say if there hard or not :L. sorry to be a pain, i just wanna make this tier 1 thing as smooth as possible

Barad
10-19-2010, 07:17 PM
The only mission you'll have trouble with is Belly of the Beast, the rest are very easy. Its the only one I need and so I myself am in search for some tips, the very last part where you must survive and wait for the Apache's to come - impossbile! I go prone in the hut for the most prt and every now and then pop my head out to take a few guys out and when the car crahses into the hut, I hide behind the hut, still theres enemies everywhere, they come from all three dicrections I don't understand how your supposed to do it. I've done this missions 3 times today and feel like snaping disk.

JuSt BLaZe
10-19-2010, 07:41 PM
The only mission you'll have trouble with is Belly of the Beast, the rest are very easy. Its the only one I need and so I myself am in search for some tips, the very last part where you must survive and wait for the Apache's to come - impossbile! I go prone in the hut for the most prt and every now and then pop my head out to take a few guys out and when the car crahses into the hut, I hide behind the hut, still theres enemies everywhere, they come from all three dicrections I don't understand how your supposed to do it. I've done this missions 3 times today and feel like snaping disk.

Yup, he's right. Quite annoying this mission is, fight & struggle you will have to (haha Yoda-Style). ;)

ShOcKsTa
10-19-2010, 11:33 PM

I did this stratergy on hard so i guess teir 1 is the same.. after the car crashes into the building hide behind the door and to the right where more enemies spawn there is a side hill with loads of rocks you can use as cover.. hope this helps :)

Dead Herb
10-19-2010, 11:55 PM
At the last part of Belly of the Beast when you run across to the other hut stay outside at the back and camp in the left corner edge with the little wall attached to it, you should have a view of the left side of the cliffs but you can only get hit from behind so so long as you kill the enemies that spawn on the left its a breeze I didnt move the entire time.
When it gets to the last minute and all your team are hugging the wall at the back while the huts getting fucked just ly down there til the Apaches turn up.

Criminalistdk
10-20-2010, 12:25 AM
There is a decent sized boulder just to the left rear of the hut. I hid behind that the whole time with no issues. Just keep your head on a swivel and you should be fine.

Barad
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Thank you all very much for the tips ill try this in a minute and let you all know how I done ;)

Tommycbs
10-20-2010, 05:11 PM
yeah thanks alot :) this thread is proving to be quite helpful :L .. so im gonna give it a go soon. * remembers lying down by rocks. :L*

Barad
10-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Haha just done it guys!

5th attempt in all (I suck) but got there at the end! Was close though I finished the mission in 24:12 so was glad I had about a minute left..As soon as those Apache's came above me I felt so good inside..achievement popped even better! :D Just have top class in mp left and am done ! !

ZedChuva
10-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Does Tier 1 default to Normal or Hard? There's no difficulty setting anywhere. Just curious. Finished the first one, and seemed harder than hard for some reason. Maybe I was just feeling the pinch cause of the stupid timer... I hate timers.

Barad
10-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Does Tier 1 default to Normal or Hard? There's no difficulty setting anywhere. Just curious. Finished the first one, and seemed harder than hard for some reason. Maybe I was just feeling the pinch cause of the stupid timer... I hate timers.

Its set to Hard but I know you feel no difference right? All settings are easy on this game.

TrueKilla360
10-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Video guide for all missions! :)

http://www.armageddon-gaming.com/guide/Medal_of_Honor_Tier_1_Guide

LiL BrOwNiE247
10-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Video guide for all missions! :)

http://www.armageddon-gaming.com/guide/Medal_of_Honor_Tier_1_Guide

Great find! I was looking for a video guide on how to do Belly of the Beast on Tier 1 mode but only got ones on Hard difficulty.

Evil Submariner
11-08-2010, 07:29 AM
Help i am trying to do compromised but everytime i run to the third area or the first LZ i get shot in the back, if i stop to try to shoot my team is already gone, but if i go i get shot this makes try 6. Aany help is appreciated.

Evil Submariner
11-08-2010, 07:42 AM
It just worked i dunno, guess we can chalk it up to a crappy game

Evil Submariner
11-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Does anyone else have the problem of rescue the rescuers the SOFLAM not working?????