PDA

View Full Version : High achiever problem

mad maxx 500
10-19-2010, 10:46 PM
I've got 13 confirmed top 3 finishes and the achievement has still sill not clicked. Am i doing something wrong or are the EA fuck up goblins at work again ? anybody else having the same problem ?

Flello54
10-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm sure the achievement description states that you have to be top 3 on the whole scoreboard. If you are going by the ribbon in the stats, I think it says be in the top 3, 4 or 5 on your team, correct me if i'm wrong.

dfeeney13
10-19-2010, 10:58 PM
me too mate, 3 top 1 finishes and 8 top 2 finishes and no pop, anyone else having problems?

erere
10-19-2010, 11:01 PM
I Think Flello54 are quite right!

This schoold come after a while, but if you want to get it fast play a game mode where it is short matches. Use a spec-ops weapon and do the best you can,, (take out deffansive support when you get a killstreak) :)

Good Luck =P

dfeeney13
10-19-2010, 11:24 PM
erere you obviosuly not listening mate i dont want advice i aint stupid just want to know why it aint pooped i have the medals that say i should have the acheivement and I dont

erere
10-20-2010, 06:22 AM
erere you obviosuly not listening mate i dont want advice i aint stupid just want to know why it aint pooped i have the medals that say i should have the acheivement and I dont

I think you mean on your own team? Because this achievement is to be on top 3 in the game... so you most see the other team score :)

Reqqu
10-20-2010, 07:46 AM
There is counter for this, it is located in lower right in medal stats. You got medal and extra score in 15/15 but 10/15 will unlock that sweet achievement.

mad maxx 500
10-20-2010, 09:25 AM
I can confirm this. Ended up doing 18 top 3 matches before i noticed the counter. Whe i started the 18th game i had 9/10, won that game (both leaderboards) and it popped. The description of the achievement is mis-leading. It should say finish 3rd or better "OVERALL". Hope this can be of help.

Nozza XBA
10-20-2010, 09:31 AM

Before you start flaming other people for help, why don't you use your common sense:

1 - This type of thread has been made multiple times over the past week, so look across the forum or use the search bar is a good start. Read the Rules.

2 - There's an achievement guide, which I'm sure will help and explain what needs to be done!

Think before your post!

OT - Mad Maxx has it spot on. You need to be top 3 overall out of both teams score wise.

upindat
10-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Was having the same problem with this. Finally got it last night. You have to be the top three on both teams. DUH !!

dfeeney13
10-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Before you start flaming other people for help, why don't you use your common sense:

1 - This type of thread has been made multiple times over the past week, so look across the forum or use the search bar is a good start. Read the Rules.

2 - There's an achievement guide, which I'm sure will help and explain what needs to be done!

Think before your post!

OT - Mad Maxx has it spot on. You need to be top 3 overall out of both teams score wise.

I did use my common sense and the achievement isnt clear is it, it says top 3 so you would assume on your side not combined.

1. this thread is only one I could find for this achievement, so I dont need you explaining it to me mate. read the rules about what, telling someone I dont want help getting it just want to know why it aint popped?

2.the achievement guide isnt clear also so why dont you get your facts rite first. I did think and mad maxx posted revealing the real method behind the achievement after i had asked the question so dont call me stupid for not reading something that was written after i asked the question u simpleton.

also just like to add thank you erere for clearing it up even after i had a go at you, i were just annoyed it hadnt popped and just wondered why, also thanks to mad maxx and reqqu and to be honest thanks nozza for confirming there are plenty of people out there who have nothing better to do then search forums and blame people for being stupid for not being able to predict the future.

me "flaming" whatever that means for not about why the achievement was unlocking it was because ididnt want advice on what modes to play to get it

dfeeney13
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
I think you mean on your own team? Because this achievement is to be on top 3 in the game... so you most see the other team score :)
thanks for clearing it up and sorry for having a go at you, aint your fault you just trying to help

Barad
10-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Let me make this clear..you have to be in the top 3 across BOTH teams, so just have a look at the last ribbon..out of how ever many you have out of the 15 required for the ribbon.

Noa06
10-20-2010, 07:33 PM
This achievement is definitely glitched for me so I sent a mail to EA and they replied that they are aware of the problem and they will be fixing it in the next update.

TheToiletBrush
10-22-2010, 08:24 PM

Think before your post!

Thanks for being a jerk! :)