PDA

View Full Version : Traits!

TheRealBr1ghtShadow
10-20-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey guys.
I was just wondering what you guys picked for your traits , or no traits.
I picked 20% less fire rate for 20% more accuracy and More barehand damage for less crit. damage.
I was HIGHLY considering the one were you have random encounters in the wasteland. It seemed like it didn't really have disadvantages.
I just wanted to see if I could find an alien and zombie playing poker or something. If anything it would just be fun because the randomness.
If someone picked that please tell me what its like. If its cool after I beat hardcore I might redo it with that trait.

Dead Soulja
10-20-2010, 02:44 AM
I picked 4 eyes, it allowed me to put an extra point into another trait when I did my SPECIAL since that gives +1 to Per

And I picked the Ramdom encounter trait too.

Admiral Axtell
10-20-2010, 03:26 AM
The random encounter one and the one where your guns fire slower but more accurate i believe

duelingk
10-20-2010, 03:34 AM
I chose Good Natured as I tend to use those skills more than the negatives. The only skill I didnt like taking the hit was guns, but its one of my tag skills so it makes up for it. I also chose shoot slower but more accurately as I tend to use rifles and the Vats system quite a bit in fallout 3. I will see if it ends up biting me in the behind lol.

Coorhagon
10-21-2010, 08:15 PM
I picked the thin frame one and wild wasteland

Opunaesala
10-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Slower fire but more accurate and small frame. Kind of wishing I went with Good Natured since I only use Guns, but it's worked out so far. Wouldn't go with small frame on Hardcore though.

J4ckyb0y1
10-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Small Frame & Trigger Discipline

TFU
10-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Heavy Handed and Wild Wasteland. After playing through Fallout 3 with maxed out unarmed and Paralyzing Palm, I realize I'll never doubt unarmed again. So far, it's great.

Also, the nice thing for Wild Wasteland, and one of the reasons I almost didn't pick it, is that the game lets you know what events are random and weird by making a spooky B-movie UFO sound. So far, I found a bunch of toy balls that resembled anal beads (TMI?) and a skeleton stuffed into an empty refrigerator.