PDA

View Full Version : Come Fly With Me problem

Mrs Allen86
10-20-2010, 05:36 AM
So I've gone through the quest, helping Bright clear all of the Darkkins, etc, etc from the basement.

I got the needed parts for the rocket for Haversam. However, my current objective is, "Bring 3 sugar bombs to Haversam" with no clear markers or indications where to go from here.

Needless to say, I am stuck and confused. Can anyone help me?

J4ckyb0y1
10-20-2010, 05:41 AM
Finished that one, but don't remember needing to bring anyone sugar bombs, sorry. Check shops and kitchens of homes. It's a breakfast cereal.

Mrs Allen86
10-20-2010, 05:43 AM
Yeah, that's what confuses me. I got him his parts and his accelerant or whatever, and there's no dialogue to be had with him besides "Goodbye." The game isn't prompting me to do anything but bring him 3 sugar bombs, so I am pretty confused. lol

ll Mr Bubbles ll
10-20-2010, 05:46 AM
you sure it aint auto activated another quest ? lol cos i just finished come fly with me he wanted the isotope agent and the space modules.

Ethereal235
10-20-2010, 05:56 AM
Have you tried just running up to the observation deck and seeing if the quest resolves itself? There was no point in the quest where I had to do anything with sugar bombs. Make sure it isn't a different quest that's activated, too.

M49907
10-20-2010, 07:46 AM
There are no sugar bombs involved in this quest. If you already got those parts from the old woman, ask her about the radioactive shit. She will tell you to go to a particular place. Go back to that dude chris and he will tell you to go get the last part. If you already have the radioactive isotope i dont then i have no clue.

Amatsukami78
10-20-2010, 08:52 AM
So I've gone through the quest, helping Bright clear all of the Darkkins, etc, etc from the basement.

I got the needed parts for the rocket for Haversam. However, my current objective is, "Bring 3 sugar bombs to Haversam" with no clear markers or indications where to go from here.

Needless to say, I am stuck and confused. Can anyone help me?

go upstairs where you first meet the light guy and trigger the launch sequence, lol.. Thats a whole different quest(freeform).. switch back to your main quest you were working on.

bolotina
10-20-2010, 09:25 AM
There are no sugar bombs involved in this quest. If you already got those parts from the old woman, ask her about the radioactive shit. She will tell you to go to a particular place. Go back to that dude chris and he will tell you to go get the last part. If you already have the radioactive isotope i dont then i have no clue.

Actually sugar bombs are involved if you tell Chris he is used by ghouls and he decides to screw them up.
You can buy sugar bombs from the shop inside the giant T-rex statue. It also holds rocket figurines that might be used as ignition agent if you get a lot of them from the back room. I myself got 'normal' ignition agent without knowing it(never went to that radioactive place they all were talking about) so all that rockets were in vain.

There are also some sugar bombs in motel rooms(I'm sure about one pack in one you can rent) if you want to save your caps, but they are very cheap(about 5 caps and you'll be holding several thousands by that moment) so it is not worth the bother.

Skillz4Killz
10-20-2010, 09:29 AM
He is just hungry for cereal. lol

XxINYOUREYE11xX
10-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Bolotina is right. I was stuck on this quest to and the dinosaur shop has 6 boxes of sugar bombs to buy and theres one in the room you can rent.

poopstain killa
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Hell all I'm actually stuck here too. I got the two parts for chris, and it says to go the the observation deck. where is it? how do you get there? Can you see it outside, the Radar dish and building? Can't seem to find a way up there......please help.

Ethereal235
10-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Hell all I'm actually stuck here too. I got the two parts for chris, and it says to go the the observation deck. where is it? how do you get there? Can you see it outside, the Radar dish and building? Can't seem to find a way up there......please help.

Go back up to where you met Mr. Bright. From there, it should be pretty easy to find the next door if you follow the waypoint for the quest.

JONBLEACH
10-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Ok im stuck at the junk shop to get the modules, i dont want to spend 500 caps so im trying to find magazines for the speech or barter. I hope i dont get stuck on that part either.

poopstain killa
10-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply and help.

chetwaters
10-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Sugar Bombs are a food item you can find all over the place

Mrs Allen86
10-21-2010, 05:09 AM
Thanks for everyone's advice. I was able to find some sugar bombs in the Dino-byte Gift Shop. I finished the quest successfully. :)

J4ckyb0y1
10-21-2010, 05:34 AM
Thanks for everyone's advice. I was able to find some sugar bombs in the Dino-byte Gift Shop. I finished the quest successfully. :)

/claps :locked

AutomaticUzoy
10-21-2010, 05:41 AM

i really dont understand why u needed sugarbombs. must have been a glitch. i finished with only the 2 things for the rocket.

KloudStrife
10-26-2010, 12:00 AM
What if you didnt rent the room and killed the t-rex shop owner?? ive only managed to find one box and im sick of this quest holidng me back. plese help?? any more boxes out there?!?!?

Ray5555
10-26-2010, 12:08 AM
If your speech is high enough you can talk him out of Sabotaging the rocket.