PDA

View Full Version : A question about an item. *Spoiler*

Ulv Skjold
10-20-2010, 08:00 AM
For those of you who have gotten as far as me..

..did the "Bumper Sword" want to make you reroll a melee character? I sure as hell do.

Skillz4Killz
10-20-2010, 08:06 AM

..did the "Bumper Sword" want to make you reroll a melee character? I sure as hell do.

Reroll? Remake you mean? I haven't made a melee character yet but I think I got a set up in mind.

Ethereal235
10-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Partly. Also, remember that you can go to someone to repair your items to 100% and there are craftable items that allow you to repair weapons, so a lack of weapons to repair it with doesn't mean much here.

Yeah, those melee weapons from those guys actually have impacted how I've dealt with skill growth. Sometimes, when I'm low on bullets or my aim sucks, it's actually better in a fight to just beat them to death with something big. I'm working on the 10,000 damage with melee weapons now.

RadiantViper
10-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Reroll? Remake you mean? I haven't made a melee character yet but I think I got a set up in mind.

Reroll is a term for making a new character build.

OP: It did look pretty badass, but I actually just ended up selling it :p But I'll most likely play a melee character eventually, then I'll definitely hold on to it/

Skillz4Killz
10-20-2010, 08:10 AM
Partly. Also, remember that you can go to someone to repair your items to 100% and there are craftable items that allow you to repair weapons, so a lack of weapons to repair it with doesn't mean much here.

Yeah, those melee weapons from those guys actually have impacted how I've dealt with skill growth. Sometimes, when I'm low on bullets or my aim sucks, it's actually better in a fight to just beat them to death with something big. I'm working on the 10,000 damage with melee weapons now.

Yeah those repair kits to come in handy.

Skillz4Killz
10-20-2010, 08:11 AM
^Reroll is a term for making a new character build.

It did look pretty badass, but I actually just ended up selling it :p But I'll most likely play a melee character eventually, then I'll definitely hold on to it/

Okay makes sense. LOL Didn't hear this term before now.

chetwaters
10-21-2010, 01:29 AM

It sure did