PDA

View Full Version : Rescue the Rescuers - Tier 1 (Possible Spoilers)

yuross
10-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Alright so I've done this mission a couple of times now in Tier 1 difficulty and everytime I clear out the cave, after destroying the two mounted machine guns. The AI character decides to turn into a little bitch and hide behind cover and not advance.

I can't go any further because the exit to the cave is blocked by an invisible wall waiting for him to go through first.

Any ideas on how I can make hime move?? I've already tried shooting him and all that ended up doing was killing him...

Its the last mission I need to complete, I want it out of the way so I can play multiplayer till Fable 3

Qoncrete
10-20-2010, 11:13 AM
I was having this same problem as well. The way to prevent this from happening is just move in to the cave with him while they ambush you. Don't just hang to the back. Just run up to the cave and don't run back when they ambush you. Good luck.

ZedChuva
10-20-2010, 12:04 PM
I can't be the only one...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/Zed_Chuva/rescue-rangers-cartoon.jpg

yuross
10-20-2010, 12:07 PM
I was having this same problem as well. The way to prevent this from happening is just move in to the cave with him while they ambush you. Don't just hang to the back. Just run up to the cave and don't run back when they ambush you. Good luck.
Alright cheers I'll try this next time I try this level, everytime I've done it I've hung back so I don't die.
Hopefully it works

*EDIT* Cheers man that worked wonders and its so much easier then sitting back aswell!!

I've now just gotta stop dying by random grenades at the last fight, I have like 10 min to complete the fight but the game just decides to let them throw heaps of grenades. Oh well I'll have it finished by tomoro