PDA

View Full Version : One Achievement not showing up

DemyxG
10-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Alright, this is a little hard to explain. Got the "If they came to hear me beg achievement" from Halo Reach about a week ago, but for some reason, it doesn't show up when im viewing it from my achievement list, but if I go directly into the Halo Reach Achievement list it does, and when viewed from my brothers xbl account it shows up without having to go into the Halo reach list.

I just got the last achievement I needed for 1000/1000 half an hour ago, but this is kinda driving me crazy. It's so annoying seeing that 975 and reach not showing up on my completed game list.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Nozza XBA
10-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Like all the other threads made about this.

Just Recover your Gamer Tag and it'll be sorted out!

:locked

DemyxG
10-20-2010, 10:10 AM
That updates your Achiev list? Man that is so wierd, never had this problem before.

Didnt know their were a lot of other topics about this, guess I should of searched a little more. Anyway, thanks

ashleary
10-20-2010, 02:46 PM
That updates your Achiev list? Man that is so wierd, never had this problem before.

Didnt know their were a lot of other topics about this, guess I should of searched a little more. Anyway, thanks

Not just this game/problem but in general mate. General rule of thumb, if theres a problem with your gamerscore not adding up, not showing etc wait for a while to make sure M$ has updated etc and then recover your gamertag.