PDA

View Full Version : Highest gamerscores in New Vegas?

Till
10-20-2010, 01:19 PM
I have 930gs and i'm only missing the achievement for level 30, which i'm 27 right now and working on leveling. And the two quest achievements "Return to Sender" and "The Legend of the Star". I don't know how to do those.

Kaspanova
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
bit off topic, but when did you get this game? you have 930Gs already?

Till
10-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah I got it a bit early.... the 15th.

Kaspanova
10-20-2010, 02:12 PM
I won't ask how.

It's not out till Friday in UK :(

Till
10-20-2010, 02:14 PM
I always thought it was pretty sucky how other countries get the games later, and all the Europeans on this site's boards get to sit and see people talk about how awesome the game is when they can't get it yet.

ChewyTheJuggalo
10-20-2010, 02:15 PM
I always thought it was pretty sucky how other countries get the games later, and all the Europeans on this site's boards get to sit and see people talk about how awesome the game is when they can't get it yet.

You got Dead Rising 2 earlier than us Americans. Quit crying. If you care that much MOVE.

ShaneForWax
10-20-2010, 02:16 PM
You got Dead Rising 2 earlier than us Americans. Quit crying. If you care that much MOVE.

He just said he got the game already on the 15th.

Till
10-20-2010, 02:16 PM

I'm from the US. I was sympathizing for that guy. ^

Ragnarok1986
10-20-2010, 02:20 PM

But it also give the Uk gamer to see if there any issue's with game. i get mine firday but alot of information on this site will come in handy :woop:

FilipJ FryLocke
10-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Wow, nice job. Have you been able to get all of those points in your first playthrough? I just started and I was wondering/hoping that there weren't any missable achievements.

Till
10-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Wow, nice job. Have you been able to get all of those points in your first playthrough? I just started and I was wondering/hoping that there weren't any missable achievements.

You can miss quite a few of the quest achievements, as soon as you get to the Vegas Strip make a save file to branch off of once you finish a certain ending.

FilipJ FryLocke
10-20-2010, 02:44 PM
You can miss quite a few of the quest achievements, as soon as you get to the Vegas Strip make a save file to branch off of once you finish a certain ending.

Cool, thanks for the tip man.

Bloodsent
10-20-2010, 02:53 PM
So siding with NCR over Legion before getting to the strip doesn't affect your ability to finish all of those quests after arriving? I haven't even made my way to the strip yet, but I just want to make sure I haven't already messed it up....

Till
10-20-2010, 02:59 PM
If you get vilified with the legion or the NCR before the strip, all is forgiven if you do their quests. If you work with an opposing faction after that point long enough they permanently dislike you and no longer will work with you.

Bloodsent
10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Great, I will just make sure I make a save when finally getting to the strip. I am just having so much fun outside the strip that I am in no hurry to get there.

Once you get to the Strip, do you pretty much stay there or do quests send you back out into the wasteland?

Till
10-20-2010, 03:05 PM
95% of quests are out of the strip, but it's once you actually get there that story faction missions pick up.