PDA

View Full Version : 13 hours in - Still no Vegas Strip...SPOILERS

Sm1ttySm1t
10-20-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm level 10, I've played about 13 hours and completed only a few quests, but I have to say I'm liking the size of the game. I've explored nearly all of the southern and eastern portion of the map.

I've found 3 or 4 "named" weapons (such as "That Gun" and "The Chopper") just kicking around or purchased from out of the way shops.

Has anyone hit the "Nuclear Bomb Testing Site" yet? I hopped up on the truck out front, popped some Rad-X and started farming the ghouls. I killed probably 15-20 of them for 50xp each while taking minimal damage. HOWEVER, I've noticed that ghouls run off if they cant get at you -- so I had to constantly hop off of the truck in order to keep them in range.

Also, I dont remember the robots being this hard -- apparently I need better weapons because I cant TOUCH some of these bastards. What out of the way areas have you found so far?

Also, any named weapons that you can point me to that are out in the wilderness?

Till
10-20-2010, 02:19 PM
I didn't really notice the robots being that much tougher, ASIDE from sentry bots.

You can find an awesome melee weapon named "Oh. Baby!" in Charleston cave right above Jacobstown.