PDA

View Full Version : help on boss im stuck on kazaku

punisher360
10-20-2010, 03:28 PM
anybody give me me tips how i can kill him i keep dieing to kazaku

ChellyTots
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
I had trouble on Kakuzu too, which part are you struggling on? Him, his first transform or his second?

I struggled for hours on his second form.

punisher360
10-20-2010, 03:39 PM
the part where he blows fire at u and u cant move out the way

punisher360
10-20-2010, 03:45 PM
i can get his first health bar down in his second form is there anyway to get more health

ChellyTots
10-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Unfortunately your stuck with the health you do the first parts with. I managed get to the third part with a bar and a half of health.

It is possible get out of the way, just make sure to stick to one side of the screen and when his big attack does come tap 'A' twice but keep it held down so you can continue jumping to the side. (If you have less than half of the map left, you'll get trapped and he'll hit you). This should wear him out so yo can run up and press 'B' for the cut scene. Use 'Y' and 'A' to ninja dash so you can make sure you get there in time.

Other than that, I found it best to avoid attacking him altogether, dodging his attacks and throwing Kunai Knifes mid-jump. After his big attack drag him out, and get Giant Rasengan or Rasen Shuriken on him when he's down.

CoregBlue1
10-20-2010, 04:00 PM
The second form is when his black strings showing up from his body right?

Personally i didnīt had much trouble with him and S rank on first attempt but what i did on his second form was of course punching and rasengan combo.

If you arenīt good with substitution then try to spam the hell out of him with rasengan, eat ramen to fill your chakra quickly.

MADasaHatter
10-20-2010, 04:06 PM
That form has 3 major means of attack

1. He'll try to use wind. Circles appear around the mask when he starts to shoot. The air seperates into three beams that ter up the earth. Avoid this by a,a sprinting to one side. Waiting until the blast is about to leave he mask and then going to the other side. Takes timing but it should be simple.

2. Fire. Flames appear above the mask. Keep moving around using the a,a sprint. Keep it long- so go all the way to one side of the screen and then move all the way to the opposite.

3. Earth. Kakuzu burries himself underground. Again, just keep moving.

Now he combines wind and fire to create the big beam. Use the same tac as I told you. Wait on one side for him to charge up and then a,a sprint to the other. The beam should be right behind you but won't hit you unless you run out of room.

The trick to him to keep your distance and only y, a dash to him when you have a clear path. There is a delay between his attacks and he telegraphs each with ease. In the calm between them, y-a dash to him, jump and combo him in mid air. Then distance yourself. Give yourself the whole screen and ne'er wait in the middle- stick to the far corners.

He also had a forth move where he slams the ground with an arm but just use the same tac. Bait him to look in one direction and then start sprinting in the other.

Pay attention for the prompt to pull him out and combo him when he's dazed. When he jumps back, he'll start using fire, wind and earth for a few seconds. Dodge, don't attack. Then there are a few seconds before he pulls himself back into his body. Y-a dash to him as he's being pulled up and you can get some free shots in.

punisher360
10-20-2010, 04:06 PM
i give it a try

LastbornSmudg3
10-20-2010, 04:50 PM
What MADasaHatter is good, but personally I would keep moving but also pressing x to throw shurikens while you are jumping around avoiding his attacks. I personally had trouble getting up to his height and comboing him, sometimes it would work, other times it wouldn't.

As for the arm, there are two things you can do, either wait for him to look at you and start bringing the arm down, then just move to one side, easy enough. The other move is to get up close to him, as there is an arc near him that won't be touched when he brings the arm down.

Then of course, after his big blast, go near him, press B and just pull him out and combo him a few times.

punisher360
10-20-2010, 06:29 PM
i beat him before fable 3 and swfu2 comes out

x Rex
10-20-2010, 09:57 PM
You guys are fat nubs he was hella easy to beat

ultimt_evil
10-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Beating him AND getting the bonus conditions is ridiculously hard to do. T_T

Bajan Elite
10-20-2010, 10:51 PM
dodging his huge fire blast attack is easy just run in teh opposite direction no need to tap A or anything just run.

frogcrazyant
10-21-2010, 12:39 AM
Kakuza was SO annoying at first!
It took a while, but yeah. Just make sure you have a good amount of health before you get to the fight with him strung up by the black stuff. dodge all of his stuff and hit him in the air at the right times, and when he is using his wind and fire move with that giant blast, just run in the different direction at the back of the map, the attack is very slow, then just pull him out and get some good hits on him. this is one of the only ones I havent got a S on yet though.. gotta get back to that.

MADasaHatter
10-21-2010, 12:55 AM
You guys are fat nubs he was hella easy to beat

Way to add to the thread. Thanks for sharing.

xtreme destroya
10-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Beating him AND getting the bonus conditions is ridiculously hard to do. T_T
i reckon it took me so long to do

Foxhound300
10-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Just barely got it now, I think (assuming that 3000 is the number for S score). I spammed ranged attacks and the chakra charged range attack, as well as multiple ranged items. Got a 28 combo off of them, which certainly helped.