PDA

View Full Version : lol, xbox.com now shows all secret achievements

Mr Snipey
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
well the icons for them anyway.

mitchcraft1980
10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
WOW if this was me posting all different xbox.com threads pretty much about the same thing i bet they would all be deleted .... and yes im still waiting on a reply from my complaint, i have not forgot... if i dont get a reply from anyone i will just ask admin if they received that also or if that was deleted also ..... im giving time tho.. im not going to be push about it

Nlkuysdf
10-20-2010, 06:05 PM
What the fuck are you on about?

Hawaiian
10-20-2010, 06:14 PM
there's another bug: you can currently rate trial versions of xbox live arcade games such as Super Meat Boy Trial (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Trial-Game-Super-Meat-Boy/00000000-0000-4000-8000-000058410a5a?cid=SLink)

Shelton
10-20-2010, 09:51 PM
WOW if this was me posting all different xbox.com threads pretty much about the same thing i bet they would all be deleted .... and yes im still waiting on a reply from my complaint, i have not forgot... if i dont get a reply from anyone i will just ask admin if they received that also or if that was deleted also ..... im giving time tho.. im not going to be push about it

You post a thread everytime a question pops in your head. If I were a mod, I would have given you an infraction long ago. Other people have questions too. Their threads get lost when you create 10 threads all within the space of 5 minutes. Why not just create a thread saying you have a few general questions, as opposed to a thread for every single question?

I'm sure the admin is eagerly awaiting your message.

Tufty
10-20-2010, 10:09 PM
I never realised that they redesigned the site, when did it happen because I was on there on monday and it was the old one?

I like the new look a lot more though.

AltruismIsDead
10-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Gah, it took me a while to get used to the new (well, now old) xbox.com, and in all honesty I really dislike this new one as well. I am sure I'll get used to this one as well (don't have much of a choice)

There really is only 1 or 2 things I use most frequently, which is the friends list to see who is all online and send messages, and sometimes the Games Played list, to check out/compare achievements, now both of these lists are fricking huge. I liked the nice little compact lists, you could take a glance and see who is on, highlight them to send a message, compare games etc. Now for me I can only view about 6 friends on screen instead of basically my whole friends list like before.

Don't get me wrong, it does look nice, but to me seems less convenient.

Shiryoyami
10-20-2010, 10:30 PM
I never realised that they redesigned the site, when did it happen because I was on there on monday and it was the old one?

Happened just today... Which hopefully explains the instability.

A lot of things seem to be wrong with the achievement lists. :/ Can't even see my game progress without consistently getting their stupid error message.

I agree that the new look is good, it just doesn't function as well as the old one.