PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty No competition This Year

inflamedscythe
10-20-2010, 05:22 PM
After reading a few reviews saying tht MoH is going to give CoD a run for its money well that's bull really it just isn't up to scratch at all apart from the single player which I have to say is really good its the only part I enjoy and find minor faults with where as the multi player just isn't there really I mean wow 3 guns to mess about with in each class and the whole no kill cam thing not even giving you a hint on where the guy is let alone to spawning just played a game of objective raid and got spawn killed a good 18 times as there was tht many snipers around we couldn't move at all it has the graphics just not the play at all so all in all Treyarch you have nothing to worry about this year screw EA

AFreakinCabbag3
10-20-2010, 05:28 PM
All reviews I've seen slate this.

JuSt BLaZe
10-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Treyarch you have nothing to worry about this year screw EA

Yeah SCREW EA & DANGE CLOSE on THIS ONE. There are a few game by EA I still like though, hehe. ;)

bwfcskillsinhd
10-20-2010, 10:29 PM
not even close

xCOOP3X
10-20-2010, 11:09 PM
i dont like EA they just take the piss

acurate bob
10-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Wow. Looks like these people who don't like it, just plain suck at it.

Sorry but if a sniper gets you, your too slow.

So yeah. You go get your COD (Camp Or Die) When it gets here. So us skillfull people have better games on this, the superior game, to a recycled game.

COD has been crap since WaW. That was the last great COD. The MW were taking the piss.

Only good thing about BO is Zombies. That's the reason propel will buy it, and it's DLC. Heck it's the only reason I'd buy it. Besides with Fallout and Fable out soon. I won't even need BO. So screw it.

MOH rules over COD. BFBC2 rules over everything!!!

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-20-2010, 11:51 PM

So yeah. You go get your COD (Camp Or Die) When it gets here. So us skillfull people have better games on this, the superior game, to a recycled game.

COD has been crap since WaW. That was the last great COD. The MW were taking the piss.

Only good thing about BO is Zombies. That's the reason propel will buy it, and it's DLC. Heck it's the only reason I'd buy it. Besides with Fallout and Fable out soon. I won't even need BO. So screw it.

I'm Buck a Fuffaloe and I endorse this statement.

mrmonkeykrap
10-20-2010, 11:54 PM

agreed. best cod was modern warfare 4!! they ruined it by adding to much and making it easy. i want a game that takes skill. less is better!! pussys

Taki...
10-21-2010, 12:16 AM
The mp on this game is worse than Wolfenstein. It's as glitchy as f%%k and generally does it's level best to thwart your efforts to get the achievements. I've just spent 2 hours trying to get the simple looking 1000 bullets in a round achievement... play for 8 minutes... lose connection just before the game ends... attempt to get into another lobby... loading screen freezes... EA servers not available... play for 5 minutes... lose connection... oh wow, the loading screen freezes again... and on and on it goes. Awesome game.

tim420929
10-21-2010, 12:28 AM
i never really post on these butt id have to agree with the original poster on this thread. On hard, which is supposed to be actually hard it was easier than halo or cod on lower difficulties by a long shot. for example on the 3rd mission i believe u are told to take out one guy and your partner will take out the other. i was able to WALK up to both guys and meelee them will they watched themselves get brutally murdered. They always jump out of there cover and seem to want to get a bullet in the head. and to the sniper comment, grow some balls and an assault rifle every once in awhile, too slow?!, you cant even see yall pansy snipers who think that a 21/3 kill death ratio makes them good. not when ur camping and sniping. Thats all sniping is camping from a distance. get fallout and assassins creed if u want good games

korous17
10-21-2010, 07:02 AM

You know how much you just contradicted yourself? Saying that a sniper camping a spawn point isn't bad but then bitching that CoD is Camp or Die? Are you mentally retarded? Bitching about camping when in MoH it's ONLY and I mean ONLY sniping campers. I'd like to play against bitches like you solely to prove that camping is the pussiest thing to do in ANY game, and I make it my priority to kill little pussies like you in games like this. So grow some balls and grow out of your spawn camping ways.

AFreakinCabbag3
10-21-2010, 01:38 PM

Its not being slow its just if someone is camping and all guns 1-2 shot kill even if your like superman reflexs you die.

Also good defence on camping. Camping on CoD fails one DC RPG boom killstreak over.

upindat
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
I think BF2 is the only game that is close to COD. This one totally failed. Unless one hell of an update come out then MOH doesnt have a chance. I really think black ops is paying attention to all the negative stuff from MOH and they will fix any camping or spawn issues they have with there game.

upindat
10-21-2010, 02:11 PM
You know how much you just contradicted yourself? Saying that a sniper camping a spawn point isn't bad but then bitching that CoD is Camp or Die? Are you mentally retarded? Bitching about camping when in MoH it's ONLY and I mean ONLY sniping campers. I'd like to play against bitches like you solely to prove that camping is the pussiest thing to do in ANY game, and I make it my priority to kill little pussies like you in games like this. So grow some balls and grow out of your spawn camping ways.

I totally agree with your post!!! CAMPING IS FOR BITCHES. Take the sniper class away and see how high people like him can rank up!!! They couldnt do it!!! Great post!! Thanks for slamming his camping ass!!

SneakyofSneaks
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM

Agreed

But
best cod was modern warfare 4!!

No the best cod was the original and UO expansion MP

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 02:22 PM
COD2 had a great multiplayer. Graphics have obviously improved a lot since but it was basic and uncomplicated and that's why it worked.

guillermo316
10-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Its goes like this for only xbox
1. Call of Duty
2. Halo
3. Gears.

Phoenix Alight
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I like both MoH and COD.
Have MoH, playing through it on a clean-up of achievements now and will also be buying COD, loved both modern warfares' and hope the new game proves to be just as good.

Good luck to Treyarch and EA, should be an epic battle with later games

Flackmonkey666
10-21-2010, 03:05 PM

Are you seriously saying that MOH multiplayer is good, you gotta be joking right, its total shite in every possible way, I'm not flaming you dude but c'mon its garbage

ademlakey
10-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I thought it was funny when people said a while back when they said "medal of honor will be a COD killer".

Soulsurfer
10-21-2010, 05:05 PM
As usual the the fanboys spout the 'you just suck at the game' bullshit. Actually the game just sucks, it's fucking garbage on so many levels. Wank spawn points, shit maps, invisible walls, getting stuck on tiny obstacles whilst trying to move etc. Saying people only get killed by snipers because they are too slow is a retarded statement. This game is a campers wet dream! I really wanted this game to be awesome especially as I'm not a COD fan but alas it is not.

acurate bob
10-21-2010, 06:37 PM

Wow. How old are you?
If you hate campers so much, get back on COD. There's loads more on there for you to kill.

And no I didn't contradict myself, you just misread.

COD is actually full of campers on both sides. I join a game and see my team stood still after about 20 seconds in. And absolutly no shooting. Cracked with an occasional burst when somebody decided to move or mistook me for an enemy. But in MoH, I don't see many stood still. Yes some do. But in logical places. They get shot at and move away.

I don't camp. What's the point of having a larger map and only seeing one part of it. I personally love running around with my suzzie. Get the red dot sight and hollow tip rounds. Kicks ass.

Also what's with the overly aggressive nature of your post. COD cannot maybe. Ahh well. I'm sure a few years after you hit puberty you will be able to talk like an adult.

Also yes I love MoH. It's got actual depth to each game. But as I said before nothing beats BFBC2. Where you can't camp, cause I then do two things. Hit you with a tracer. Then blow you up with a missile coming from in front of you to see your own demise. Funny stuff that. SOOOO much hate mail from that tactic. I just LOL at them.

dongbag117
10-21-2010, 08:07 PM

You can say the same thing about COD. If you don't like it, you probably just suck at it. It will be fun to see all of you COD bashers in the BO forums complaining about it after you stand in line at midnight to get your sweaty little hands on it..I challenge you to not play black ops sir...

R a z z a
10-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Seriously? Ha On MOH If i camp then i win, if i dont then i die. On COD I can win camp or not camp :)

Nevander
10-21-2010, 08:55 PM
I have a few opinions I need to address:

Not really. You could be a pro and absolutely hate a game, but not because of a lack of skill.

No. Ever seen killcams in MW2 or something where someone jerks their aim over and hits someone who is running like really fast into a building or something? That's not person who dies' fault, that's just a lucky shot on the sniper's part.

It's not just CoD where people camp, people camp in almost any game. Also, do you count spawnkilling as being skillful? I wouldn't think so. Just like in MW2, it takes no skill to get kills in that game. Just use a UMP, but trying using the FAL (without a mod of course) and be able to kill someone, especially at long ranges and on someone who is moving.

Nope. I believe CoD4 was actually very good, although it still has its share of BS just like any other CoD game. The only CoD games that were BS free in my opinion were CoD1, CoDUO, and CoD2. No perks, no advantages.

I doubt that. Since MW2 failed, people will be looking to BO for a new and better CoD, maybe the MW2 they never completely got. Personally, I am looking forward to every feature that BO will have to offer.

The original MOHs were better, especially MOHAA. The original CoDs I would say fall into an equal category, as they were very similar at the time in playstyle. I enjoyed BFBC2, but I wouldn't say it rules over every game ever.

inflamedscythe
10-22-2010, 10:28 AM
ok im not saying tht moh single player or tier one is shit im saying there is that much wrong with it tht it purely is NOT a cod killer and to whoever said tht they rarely see there team stood about on MoH f*** off its all you see most maps i can guarantee atleast 50% of the team is sniping on any game mode at the end of the day its all opinion and its obv that to most people they agree with me the game is so glitchy its just another rushed EA project trying to get the money coming in before black ops and to wrap this up CoD pisses everyone off its a brilliant game but with every game has its flaws just MoH has more than most

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Well MOH is defo better than mw2 but a long way. so it could beat black ops

DokMMz
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Different people. Different tastes. There will never be one better over the other.

Judivarious
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
So let's see, MoH's lowest score is a 6 / 10. So that means that COD: BO needs to get a 5.5 / 10 or lower to get beaten by MoH.

I know of NO SUCH COD game that has ever scored that low.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-22-2010, 02:39 PM
So let's see, MoH's lowest score is a 6 / 10. So that means that COD: BO needs to get a 5.5 / 10 or lower to get beaten by MoH.

I know of NO SUCH COD game that has ever scored that low.
That was the weakest argument I've heard in a while. Reviews are total bullshit and opinions. Just like mine that MoH us better than MW2.

cheeky 315
10-22-2010, 04:24 PM
so disapointed in this game. I had really high hopes for it but the multiplayer is terrible

the campaign is awesome but once you got your achievements it will probably never be played again. Same for the MP in this, hope theres not loads of DLC> The main reason i got this was for the Battlefield 3 Beta but i was expecting so much more.

For me CoD has only made 1 great game and thats CoD4, not a massive fan of any of the others, and i have never liked Treyarchs efforts so im not sure if i'll even get this CoD yet, especially since Zombies is making a return i found that boring as hell

Taki...
10-22-2010, 04:24 PM
That was the weakest argument I've heard in a while. Reviews are total bullshit and opinions. Just like mine that MoH us better than MW2.

If you accept that opinions differ, then why make a blanket statement that MOH is better than MW2?
Reviews aside, if you asked people who have played both games which is better I'm pretty certain anyone saying MOH would be in a very small minority.

Btw, when Black Ops comes out you and the other 3 people in the world who prefer this game will have those MOH lobbies all to yourself. ;)

xNUKEx
10-23-2010, 02:42 PM
After reading a few reviews saying tht MoH is going to give CoD a run for its money well that's bull really it just isn't up to scratch at all apart from the single player which I have to say is really good its the only part I enjoy and find minor faults with where as the multi player just isn't there really I mean wow 3 guns to mess about with in each class and the whole no kill cam thing not even giving you a hint on where the guy is let alone to spawning just played a game of objective raid and got spawn killed a good 18 times as there was tht many snipers around we couldn't move at all it has the graphics just not the play at all so all in all Treyarch you have nothing to worry about this year screw EA

i agree moh is no where as good as cod but the no kill cam is a good thing
:uzi:

acurate bob
10-23-2010, 05:49 PM
You can say the same thing about COD. If you don't like it, you probably just suck at it. It will be fun to see all of you COD bashers in the BO forums complaining about it after you stand in line at midnight to get your sweaty little hands on it..I challenge you to not play black ops sir...

well i guess you are the one person that didnt check my achis, go one. i give you five minutes, or not.

heres my achis. COD XBLA 170/200, COD2 1000/1000, COD MW 820/1000, COD MW2 1000/1000, COD WAW 1500/1500, and for BFBC2 11280/1180, MOH 755/1000 so far.

So that whole line about if i suck at it, lol at you, WaW was the hardest to do, and i made damb sure that was finished!!!

by the way MW2 achis were done in only a few hours, Vet was fin in about 3 1/2 hours game time. MoH lasted at least three times that. and still got multiplayer achis left. and dont worry, i will not be entering any of your BS tactics in BO cause thats simply what your doing here...

so no i wont be waiting outside GAME to get it at midnight, id rather play Pokemon,(sarcasm)

And my hands dont usually sweaty, only during tense games in BFBC2 do i ever remember getting sweaty, just an FYI.

AFreakinCabbag3
10-24-2010, 11:54 AM
well i guess you are the one person that didnt check my achis, go one. i give you five minutes, or not.

heres my achis. COD XBLA 170/200, COD2 1000/1000, COD MW 820/1000, COD MW2 1000/1000, COD WAW 1500/1500, and for BFBC2 11280/1180, MOH 755/1000 so far.

BFBC2 I claim haxz...
CoD 4 - Mile High Fail much I guess.
Also most CoD's are completly single player. MoH campagin 3 hours at best? You really can't defend this game all your arguments/flames/trolls are terrible. Please try harder, your MoH last hope.

Even BFBC2 are quiet easy. BFBC1 however thats a whole new story.

Almost forgot.

So that whole line about if i suck at it, lol at you, WaW was the hardest to do, and i made damb sure that was finished!!!

Compare Games...

Go Get Some Sun

You achieved the highest level in the game. Time to go outside and find some things to do...

(AFreakinCabbag3) acquired on 9/19/2010

(Acurate Bob) - -

Copied from your gamercard. 98% Complete.

acurate bob
10-24-2010, 05:44 PM
wow, your quite sad that i didnt get the one achi worth nothing, and you spent akll that time gunning for it where i actualy had other, more important, score worthy, achis to be earning. i got the full score and still play ocassionaly for Zombies...

your also quite sad for saying im a troll when all im doing is defending a game that i like, your also quite sad for simply even hinting that i even attempted the Mile High achi,

i never went for it as i hadnt finished the Vet singleplayer, why would i skip some to get one achi at any point?

and i didnt finish it cause i was simply bored of the game.

and yeah BFBC2 so easy, specially with my groupof friends who own all...

and that number was obviosly a typo and not as you put claim to be a hazx,

so now whos the troll?

also lets have a look at your achis...

LOTR Conquest, how come ALL your achis for singleplayer are offline and how come all your achis are also done in ONE DAY?
5/21/2009 to be precise? bhow did you do that? id love to know.

now i claim hacks!

AFreakinCabbag3
10-25-2010, 06:06 PM
LOTR Conquest, how come ALL your achis for singleplayer are offline and how come all your achis are also done in ONE DAY?
5/21/2009 to be precise? bhow did you do that? id love to know.

now i claim hacks!

Because I never had live when I did single player but played it up my mates 1000g'ing it 4 times fully. Reaching 2nd in the world on the monthly leaderboards for TDM twice beaten only by Hannah123 and WubbieWordstrom I think thats the tags. Like you said its easy when your owning.

Also you pick at CoD being easy then fail to complete it. Also I got into a 10th presteige lobby, which was a public nazi zombie game. As I said previous your arguments are fail.

James Medway
10-25-2010, 07:18 PM
COD MW2 was wank, COD WAW was wank apart from zombies, even though i wasn't a big fan, i liked the idea

I'm not exactly a MP fan, so i like the simplicity of MOH, limited guns, smaller maps, makes it exciting for a week or so and then it gets traded

BFBC2 was insane, beats ALL CODS hands down, lets wait and see what Black Ops is going gives us

HellCreeper666
10-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Different people. Different tastes. There will never be one better over the other.

well said brother :)

HalfEVILmonkey
10-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Its goes like this for only xbox
1. Call of Duty
2. Halo
3. Gears.

Exact opposite for me, but to each his own. MoH Airborne was f*cking awesome. This game is like a big piece of poop covered in pretty packaging. Once you open it and really dig in, you realize that you have nothing but poo.

Bazz NZ
10-27-2010, 03:48 PM

completely wrong I have always loved moh, and im good online, have all the mp cheivos and yesterday went 37 and 3, it takes no skill and its far to easy, bring on black ops this was a huge let down and will not stand up to black ops this year.

Bazz NZ
10-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Exact opposite for me, but to each his own. MoH Airborne was f*cking awesome. This game is like a big piece of poop covered in pretty packaging. Once you open it and really dig in, you realize that you have nothing but poo.
air bourne was great I was 9 in the world very fun game.

Bazz NZ
10-27-2010, 03:51 PM
COD MW2 was wank, COD WAW was wank apart from zombies, even though i wasn't a big fan, i liked the idea

I'm not exactly a MP fan, so i like the simplicity of MOH, limited guns, smaller maps, makes it exciting for a week or so and then it gets traded

BFBC2 was insane, beats ALL CODS hands down, lets wait and see what Black Ops is going gives us
bfbc SUCKS I have 1000gs played the whole thing its gay compared to cod.