Which gamertag should I use?

Zythn

Which gamertag should I use?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which gamertag should I use?

• Zythn
    • Argozun

Hey all, I just got my 360 recently and created my current gamertag, Zythn (Zi-th-en) but I am now begining to have second thoughts and wish to change my gamertag to Argozun. My basic reason for doing so is that I hate being at the bottom of people's friends list, and with my current name, I always am. So I remembered an older username I had as a secondary account on an MMO I played a few years back and am torn on whether I should keep my current gamertag, or change it to this new one. I am at an exact 50-50 with this decision and decided to leave it up to you guys to decide.

Basically, I just want to ask you guys which name you like better, and what you think seems to sound like a better name for me to use.

I can't help but wonder; does it really matter?

Anyway, personally, i prefer Zythn, but since you don't wanna be at the bottom, it seems your mind is already made up.

My mind isn't made up, that's why I'm asking.

I actually happen to like the name Zythn a little bit better as well, but hate being at the bottom of a person's list because of it. So I truly am torn as to what i want to do.... I'm actually trying to find some sort of compromise with a starting letter higher in the alphabet, but still want to stay with a name closely related to my current one. But nothing comes to mind as of now...

Too late now :p He already changed it by the looks of things haha :p

Actually he didn't. Zythn was what he started with, like he said in his first post.

OP: To be honest, it's your gamertag so it's your choice. There are so many of these threads and you're the only person that it affects so pick it yourself.