PDA

View Full Version : Tier 1 mode - Friends From Afar bugged?

mmg1590
10-20-2010, 10:30 PM
I've now restarted this mission 2 times, not sure what's going on.

I kill the first 3 guys in the hills, you then get shot at by a sniper, see the reflection, find him, shoot him, Dusty says "All targets eliminated" and then...nothing.

The objective marker is staying the same, the location of the sniper, I just sat there for 3-4 minutes waiting for something to happen and nothing. I'll try again later, just turned off my 360 for now, but I wanted to see if anyone else experienced this. (I can provide video if it continues to do it later)

edit: just watched a video where the guy used the white hot vision to find/take out all the guys extra early, maybe I'll try that later and move on to the next encampment after the sniper to see if that fixes things

Flello54
10-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Did you scout around the mountain for your next set of targets? I found that I had to find the next lot of enemies myself.

mmg1590
10-20-2010, 11:10 PM
I did not, I thought I had remembered in regular campaign them identifying where your next targets were, about to try it again now though, thanks for the tip!

Sourman145
10-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Yes you have to find the targets on your own. Your friendlies only spot the first 3, use thermal vision.