PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer games are too big for for my screen????

Gooseboxer
10-21-2010, 05:46 AM
I have played over 200 Xbox games and never had this problem. When I play multiplayer, the score and comments line on the bottom of the screen is cut in half due to it overextending off the screen.

There are no video options to correct this and I have never had an issue with video like this with a game before.

Any fix or anyone else experiencing this?:confused:

mini0mk
10-21-2010, 05:49 AM
It's same for me fella think it maybe fixed when they update the game

PenguinLegend
10-21-2010, 06:47 AM
There is a specific option just for this occasion. When you go into multiplayer, under options there is "screen adjust". You use that to align it correctly.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-21-2010, 06:54 AM
There is a specific option just for this occasion. When you go into multiplayer, under options there is "screen adjust". You use that to align it correctly.

yeah, doesnt work for me either, ha ha. the middle (between left and right) isnt centered to begin with, so to fit entire screen, i have a gap on the left to make up for the right side having to be moved in, if that made any sense.

so for now, part of the right side is cut off, but the left arrow at least touches the border of my monitor (monitor for 360, special vga cable).

Sayam
10-21-2010, 10:46 AM
don't you have to adjust it so after the arrown there is a line and that is the border worked for me last night, but that was on a hdmi not vga :)

UrbanMedium
10-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Did mine so the line is one click off the screen or just barely visible (not sure if any difference but mine has HDMI)

SneakyofSneaks
10-21-2010, 12:39 PM
the arrows are all the same distance from the edge (missing the tip of the arrow) so centred and I have everything on screen.