PDA

View Full Version : two glitched achievements - "Strike the Pose" and "Treasure Hunter"

jrod39
10-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Warnings on two possible glitches in the achievements - if anyone else has experienced something similar, please chime in here.

Strike the Pose:
After one dynasty and one Road to Glory season of being robbed of the Heisman, I was pretty happy when I finally won it my sophomore year in RTG. Except ... the achievement didn't unlock. I kept playing through the BCS national championship, into the next season, and it didn't unlock. The game knows I won it - I see it in my list of accomplishment and in my trophy case - but the tile didn't unlock. In my most recent dynasty season I failed to win the Heisman (big surprise) and so I don't know if it'll unlock when I win it again.

Treasure Hunter:
It's not enough to win the bowl games - you *MUST* add the trophies to your trophy case/profile afterwards. I won every bowl game during my first dynasty season, but it didn't unlock after winning the national championship. When I went to verify, I saw that I must have chosen not to add the Meineke Car Care Bowl to my profile. During my second dynasty season, I specifically replayed that bowl (with the same two opponents, oddly enough - Florida State v Louisville), and when I added it to my profile afterwards, the achievement unlocked.

cowboy bob
10-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Treasure Hunter:
It's not enough to win the bowl games - you *MUST* add the trophies to your trophy case/profile afterwards.

Looks like someone needs to do more reading LMAO

Taken right from xbox.com

Treasure Hunter (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/ncaa-football-11/achievement/41453-Treasure-Hunter.html)30G
Win all bowl trophies (including National Championship) in Dynasty or Road to Glory modes.

THEREFORE THE ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT GLITCHED. YOU JUST DIDN'T READ THE ACHIEVEMENT DESCRIPTION PROPERLY!

jrod39
10-22-2010, 01:42 AM
So I haven't won the trophy unless I've added it to my profile? I think that when I've won the bowl game, I've won the trophy. That's a reasonable expectation/interpretation. No need to be snippy.

Yelll o
10-28-2010, 10:29 PM
I kind of experienced a glitch with Treasure Hunter. When I got to the bowl season, i started playing each game, and adding each trophy afterwards. I would save, and turn on my console later that day to play some more, 6 of the games I had already played, the trophies like disappeared from my trophy case. I had to finish playing the remaining games in one sitting, and save. When i got around to bowl season for the 2nd year, i played the 6 games that disappoeard, all in one sitting and it unlocked. it was weird, but glad its over with!

cowboy bob
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
I kind of experienced a glitch with Treasure Hunter. When I got to the bowl season, i started playing each game, and adding each trophy afterwards. I would save, and turn on my console later that day to play some more, 6 of the games I had already played, the trophies like disappeared from my trophy case. I had to finish playing the remaining games in one sitting, and save. When i got around to bowl season for the 2nd year, i played the 6 games that disappoeard, all in one sitting and it unlocked. it was weird, but glad its over with! You need to save your profile for the trophies to stay in your trophy case!

Yelll o
11-01-2010, 10:08 PM
"When I got to the bowl season, i started playing each game, and adding each trophy afterwards. I would save,"

You need to save your profile for the trophies to stay in your trophy case!

mark ur words cowboybob.. "looks like someone needs to do more reading LMAO"..

cowboy bob
11-02-2010, 12:34 AM
"When I got to the bowl season, i started playing each game, and adding each trophy afterwards. I would save,"

mark ur words cowboybob.. "looks like someone needs to do more reading LMAO"..

your an idiot, you can either save your dynasty or profile or roster!. both are different so SHUT THE FUCK UP

Yelll o
11-03-2010, 10:51 PM
your an idiot, you can either save your dynasty or profile or roster!. both are different so SHUT THE FUCK UP

no need to get mad! not my fault u cant read lol

smm61
12-24-2010, 09:43 PM
For Treasure Hunter, just simulate to the end of the season (bowl games). Then go to score/schedule in ESPN menu. Play and win each bowl game and add trophies. Get achievement

spunyun
01-13-2011, 06:56 AM
How do you get Strike A Pose? I earned the Heisman and added the trophy to my case but didn't not unlock an achievement.

spunyun
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
How do you get Strike A Pose? I earned the Heisman and added the trophy to my case but didn't not unlock an achievement.

First got heisman in RTG then got in by simming an entire season with Houston...didn't see it pop the second time but it showed up eventually.

TheWings977
07-26-2011, 03:38 PM
no need to get mad! not my fault u cant read lol

^IDIOT! There are 3 save options, you obviously didn't pick save profile.