PDA

View Full Version : Dont get to excited over the Fire Controller

Nutty Scouser
10-21-2010, 08:45 AM
like I did - instead of doing the missile I went and done right dpad gave everyone jackets first time I got to that postion and I balls it up :uzi:

SneakyofSneaks
10-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Ha ha, yeah I had that happen when I got to airstrike the 1st time.

EnqeN
10-21-2010, 09:22 AM
U get point to fill up the meter. But does it give u more points than if u use the left dpad ?

I only need level 5, strafing gun and level 7 cruizer missile

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 09:32 AM
U get point to fill up the meter. But does it give u more points than if u use the left dpad ?

I only need level 5, strafing gun and level 7 cruizer missile

Imo the only one worth using for a guaranteed kill is the level 3 missile as you can actually direct it against targets that are shown and the blast radius is quite big. The others are aim and hope for the best - the strafing gun being the worst cos it always kills you!! Just use defensive actions for the rest until you get to level 5 as your points will go up very quickly.

UrbanMedium
10-21-2010, 12:48 PM
This might sound stupid but how do you know what offensive action you are using? I know it comes up with some sort of picture/symbol next to the D-pad at the bottom of the screen but i dont know what each symbol means.
Also, is there a way of finding out what offensive actions you have used and what you still need to get the achievement?

SneakyofSneaks
10-21-2010, 12:50 PM
When it first flashes after you get there, it actually comes up with the name of the action.

RYARNI
10-21-2010, 01:00 PM
This might sound stupid but how do you know what offensive action you are using? I know it comes up with some sort of picture/symbol next to the D-pad at the bottom of the screen but i dont know what each symbol means.
Also, is there a way of finding out what offensive actions you have used and what you still need to get the achievement?

It says underneath the symbol. I would check your screen settings tonight, I had the same issue. I was missing about a centimetre of the screen on all sides. Go to Multiplayer, then settings, screen adjust (or similar).

UrbanMedium
10-21-2010, 01:03 PM
It says underneath the symbol. I would check your screen settings tonight, I had the same issue. I was missing about a centimetre of the screen on all sides. Go to Multiplayer, then settings, screen adjust (or similar).

I did adjust my screen, i might have to adjust it a bit more as i dont remember seeing any writing popping up. Cheers for that, i will have a go tonight! :)