PDA

View Full Version : Details of First Patch

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Looks like there's some big improvements on the way. This is for the PC version but I'd expect something similar for the 360 -

GENERAL
* Fixed the scenario when joining a friend on a password protected server caused a hang
* Ribbons and medals appear on unranked servers
* Jumping and shooting at the same time now affects the ability to be accurate with the weapons
* Added aiming spot in binoculars in hardcore mode
* Holding your breath and moving forward no longer takes you out of scope
* Increased the points needed to win a Domination/TDM game (Increased TDM score from 1200 to 1400 points; increased Sector Control score from 1800 to 2600 points)
* Decreased accuracy while shooting from the hip
* Cut points from score chain rewards in half
* Addressed the sniper rifle damage to bring the sniper rifle more in line with the other kits
* Increased the amount of recoil and spread
* Changed immortal time to 1.9 from 1.6 seconds after spawn to prevent the scenario of spawning in the open only to be shot on spawn in

WEAPONS

* Assault Rifles
* Increased recoil
* Deviation
* Increased deviation when not zooming
* Deviation bug fixed (increased while shooting)
* Lowered close range damage
* Jumping deviation increased
* Carbines
* Increased recoil
* Deviation
* Increased deviation when not zooming
* Deviation increses faster than assault rifles
* Deviation bug fixed (increased while shooting)
* Jumping deviation increased
* Sniper rifles
* Headshot does the most damage
* Less damage from bolt action
* 2 shots to kill on body from long range
* 1 shot on body from short range
* Normal: 8m
* Ammo 2: 10m
* Range: 9.6m
* Increased recoil on semi-automatic

SneakyofSneaks
10-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Good to see, I'm trying to bump up my sniper before this happens.

Spawn time really needs to be 3 seconds as a .3 of a second won't make any difference.

AgEnT STARZz
10-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Glad I've finished with the achievements! But if it does happen onthe 360 I'm glad there listing and making changes!

stuhp
10-21-2010, 10:34 AM
*Cut points from score chain rewards in half?!

Wow, thank God I got my Fire Controller early! That's gonna be a bitch for everyone else now! :D

Oh, and sniper issues - cool beans. :)

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 10:38 AM

Wow, thank God I got my Fire Controller early! That's gonna be a bitch for everyone else now! :D

Ha ha, I just noticed this. Like it wasn't hard enough to get before!!! Really glad I have this, it's gonna be so hard to get after the patch!

UrbanMedium
10-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Ive not got anywhere near getting the fire controller achievement yet so this is going to be a pain :(

ConfusedGeek
10-21-2010, 05:49 PM
password protected server?

would that mean a private server? it would be great if we could get a private server where you can just play with friends.

Barad
10-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Cool but I won't be playing this for any longer..

Scotsman Elite
10-22-2010, 12:03 AM
password protected server?

would that mean a private server? it would be great if we could get a private server where you can just play with friends.
These updates are for the PC Mikey1610 said, so there won't be any private servers.

I doubt they'll bring the majority or any at all of these updates to console.
PC side of things is a lot easier to handle.

beezee_boi
10-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Umm yeah these are for the pc still no official word on a console update

Balc0ra
10-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Nice to see they have increased the points needed to win in some game modes. Thats one of the thigs I hate with some of the game modes. The rounds are to short.

Now we just need to see if this gets done on Xbox to.

But that spawn timer needs a fixing to. Some of the smaller maps like the one city one with the river in it... If the enemy snipers are in the blown out building... You need more then 1,9 seconds to get away if you spawn down by the boxes.

Hitchcock
10-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I also noticed they updated the thumbnail for the game too. Instead of saying Medal of Honor it now has a picture of Dusty. P.S. it's the console game I'm talking about...

mini0mk
10-23-2010, 02:14 AM

same same. If they do cut the score in half then its gonna be really hard to get the cheevo