PDA

View Full Version : Lowest Kills to Cruise Missile Ratio

Lavindathar
10-21-2010, 11:47 AM
I think last night I set a record (with another forum member as a witness).

I obtained a cruise missile after only 4 kills. I deployed the cruise missile while at 4-0. Anyone been able to beat or equal this?

I bet 3 is possible, but would be incredibly tricky!

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 11:54 AM
You did this playing legit? Apart from deploying defensive rewards how did you do it?

Flello54
10-21-2010, 12:11 PM
I've only managed to go 8-0 at the lowest, I couldn't even believe I got it with that low amount of kills, let alone 4.

Was on Combat Mission on the snow map (forget what it's called), attacking team and I just kept getting very long range headshots. I had mass ribbons coming up, obviously using defensive supports also. Apart from that, I have no idea what I did differently to earn so many points (you only see the top three ribbons at the end of the round).

Lavindathar
10-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Of course it's legit. I don't cheat, or glitch.

All about the distance bonus you get from sniper shots. I was getting around 120-150 points per kill. I guess I could of done it wihtout the defensive bonuses, but still.

Was on the airfield map in Combat Mission.

Annoying thing was, I finished the round at 27-0. Once you've deployed your cruise missile and you get 2x XP, you lose the distance bonus, so you go back to 20 points per kill.

I finish most rounds I play with over 2000 points now, and a cruise missile on every game.

Done with the game now at 1000g, but thought I'd see if someone has done it with 3 kills.