PDA

View Full Version : Ribbons and medals question????

upindat
10-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know it the medals and ribbons awarded add points?? I was trying to figure it out last night. If now i think it is total BS!!! They need to be worth something to help rank up. On another note i was so PISSED when i ranked up to level 10 only to notice the Veteran gun was had less value than the regular issue!! WTF?? You rank up to get a gun that is has less accuracy?? Total bullshit!!!!:confused:

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes, you get points which are added to your score and go towards your total for the next unlock.

Agree about all the crappy unlocks, they got this all wrong imo and don't seem to have any order to them. Eg, the last level rewards you with an extra grenande!!

Barad
10-21-2010, 02:01 PM
I think its only ribbons that add points to your in-game score isn't it?

SneakyofSneaks
10-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Yeah ribbons only add score, medals are just game achievements and show off value only.

upindat
10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Yes, you get points which are added to your score and go towards your total for the next unlock.

Agree about all the crappy unlocks, they got this all wrong imo and don't seem to have any order to them. Eg, the last level rewards you with an extra grenande!!

I saw that. Wow!!! Total bullshit. You work your way up to that?? Give me a break. And the veteran weapons are a joke. Even the camo looks like crap!!