PDA

View Full Version : ive modded my gamerscore? HELP!!!

Jamhead95
10-21-2010, 03:42 PM
No abuse please i got hacked and whoever did it modded my gamerscore to 33315 something like that i want it to be reset any ideas how to get it to get it higher somehow so it gets noticed i dunno HELPPPP!!!!
GT: iJamiieee x
thanks

Nlkuysdf
10-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Why do u wanna be reset? You won't be able to get achievements on any of the games that are on your tag. Not the ones that were modded nor the ones that you got legit. So either be quiet and keep it or just start a new tag. don't see how being reset will do u any good.

Corrupt.
10-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Thats the strangest request I've ever seen!

Jamhead95
10-21-2010, 03:50 PM
well yeah its turd being on so high and you dont get full experience of the gamerscore

SSJ3
10-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Why did you mod it then?

Jamhead95
10-21-2010, 03:58 PM
i didnt some did they hacked me

does any of u no how to or ideas how to get it reset

Lifter Puller
10-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Why not just start a new profile? It seems strange that "someone" would go to the trouble of hacking your profile and modding your gamerscore. What would some random person have to gain from that? I'm not accusing you of anything, just saying it sounds pretty weird.

Nlkuysdf
10-21-2010, 03:59 PM
well yeah its turd being on so high and you dont get full experience of the gamerscore

If you get reset you won't get the full experience of the gamerscore either, because you'll be at zero with no chance to ever get achievements in any of those games ever again on that tag.

Why not just start a new profile? It seems strange that "someone" would go to the trouble of hacking your profile and modding your gamerscore. What would some random person have to gain from that? I'm not accusing you of anything, just saying it sounds pretty weird.

It sounds weird because his distortion of the truth is. He might not have done it himself but he gave someone his password to do it then. No one would have stolen his password modded his gamerscore to just 33k and then given him his tag back. They always change the password immediately so that you can't sign in. The fact that that didn't happen here means he knows who did it. Whether it was him or a friend doesn't really matter.

Pez
10-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Looks like you've made the same topic in another area, something I'd advise you to refrain from doing, it's frowned upon!

Anyways here's my reply I posted in the other:

Can't say I fully understand your post but here we go.

We've got the Gamertag Investigations here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1813).

I suppose you could report your own tag in there and provide all the details you know. There's a sticky in there with instructions. See how you get on.

SSJ3
10-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Sure mate someone recovered your account, modded your gamerscore and then just gave it back? And you had nothing to do with it.

Jamhead95
10-21-2010, 04:17 PM
could they ban me in that area

duff28
10-21-2010, 04:20 PM
No abuse please i got hacked and whoever did it modded my gamerscore to 33315 something like that i want it to be reset any ideas how to get it to get it higher somehow so it gets noticed i dunno HELPPPP!!!!
GT: iJamiieee x
thanks

Did i read this right or did you just ask somebody to hack your gamerscore even higher so that xbox mods will notice?

Strange, i think you just want more gamerscore.... probably not going to happen, good try though

dakisbac
10-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Kid, nobody will "hack" your gamertag to add some illegitimate gamerscore. You did it yourself or you gave someone your password to do it, either way it doesn't really matter since you've got some buyers remorse about it.

As it's been said, you could get yourself reset but then you'll never be able to get score in any of those games ever again. If you want to keep your gamertag, your best option is to pay for a name change to some bullshit, then make a new tag with your current name. Not ideal, but that's what you get for being a cheater.

Pez
10-21-2010, 05:30 PM
could they ban me in that area

I'm not sure, you're best off asking a mod what'll happen.

This is all a little suspect though...

Romans c6v3
10-21-2010, 05:50 PM
I smell zombie bull crap.

Burnout x360a
10-21-2010, 05:54 PM
So you modded your gamerscore/you gave someone else your account and he modded your gamerscore at your request.

This wouldn't have happened if you didn't cheat :rolleyes:

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 06:51 PM
question how the hell does one MOD a game score exactly ?

just so i understand wtf is going on exactly ???

deadie
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
If you want to get noticed why dont you phone microsoft and say im a cheating idiot

SSJ3
10-21-2010, 06:57 PM

Using programs and choosing what achievement they want.

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 06:57 PM
ok so is this lik using an Action Replay or something like the Xploder where you can use other peoples saves and this mods your score or something ??? im lost lol

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Using programs and choosing what achievement they want.

ah ok got ya , yeah thats pretty lame

is that what the xploder does now adays ??

i remember they were good for things like extra lives n stuff way back on the PS1 and even the snes lol then i looked at their site not long ago and all i could see were other peoples saved games and thought well how boring can u get ....

TsarBlandi
10-21-2010, 06:59 PM
By hacked... you mean you just logged in one day and you're GS was higher, if so i dont see why they would do that, must be one confused hacker

Genesis x360a
10-21-2010, 06:59 PM

Its on a need to know bases and you dont need to know. Plus discussion on said topic isn't allowed on these forums :)

OT:

I call bullshizen.

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 07:01 PM
ok just answer is it the xploder that does it ?

Gackt
10-21-2010, 07:03 PM
So someone "hacked/modded" your account then gave it back to you? ...

MC B0B x360a
10-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Its on a need to know bases and you dont need to know. Plus discussion on said topic isn't allowed on these forums :)

OT:

I call bullshizen.

I call bull also, and im glad somebody finally brought up that cheating/modding isnt allowed to be talked about on these forums. Lets not give anybody else any ideas on how to mod their gamerscore.

Chipsonfire
10-21-2010, 07:06 PM
ok just answer is it the xploder that does it ?
I think it may be better if you don't know. I don't know and frankly I don't want to. That can be dangerous information.

RenegadeFlanker
10-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Ive had friends who had their accounts stolen then returned with tens of thousands of gs that they dident originally have. It does happen but theres really no way to fix it.

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 07:13 PM
no its just i was going to get it when i first got my xbox few weeks ago cos before it was a harmless thing used just for simple things like , full ammo obviously on single player games but this was way back before you even had things like a gamescore or online play that me and my mates used them.. games actually were harder back then than now lol .. but yeah now i know more about online gaming and game scores etc i understand that something like that now a days could be looked at as hacking where as way back years ago it was just another thing for unlimited lives which you could get in almost every single game using even buttons in the proper order ... i personally liked using them for games like street fighter just to speed them up more than anything ...

but yeah im really glad i didnt waste my money and enjoy playing for my self rather than use anything like that the way online has changed :)

JAW LV
10-21-2010, 07:13 PM
I think it may be better if you don't know. I don't know and frankly I don't want to. That can be dangerous information.

Agreed, and as Genesis already pointed out even talking about how it is done is a no-no here. I'm sure once a MOD gets wind of this thread it will be quickly :locked

OT- I think what happened is the OP provided his info to another to get a MOD and that person who did the MOD did so but also changed the password so now the OP is screwed. Now in an effort to get his account back the OP is reaching out to find ways to get his account back. If that's the case then I say good, he/she deserved it. I just don't see why a hacker would hack someone's account, increase the GS and just give the account back without any benefit... it just doesn't happen!!

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Ahhhhhhh i see ... ok i know whats happened now .. yeah thats lame giving your tag away for points man ...

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-21-2010, 07:29 PM
You sir, or whatever you call a little dumbass, are a terrible lier.

Tufty
10-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Sure mate someone recovered your account, modded your gamerscore and then just gave it back? And you had nothing to do with it.

This happened to my friend, some guy did it just to piss him off.

TakahashiDemon
10-21-2010, 07:44 PM
How did they get your account in the first place? No one can hack you unless you give them your password.. either that or you're lying and did it yourself.. just make another account and don't mess it up this time, if you're lucky your console doesn't get put off Live now.

SSJ3
10-21-2010, 07:53 PM
This happened to my friend, some guy did it just to piss him off.

Well in a way it's your friend's fault for giving him account out. :)

raverbaby
10-21-2010, 07:55 PM
fail. your bull shitting.

bones213
10-21-2010, 09:20 PM
I agree with the majority of the members here.....I know for a fact NO ONE hacked anyones password on XBL....you gave it to them or number 2, you sir put your profile on a flash drive, used one of the UNMENTIONED Xbox Profile Modding programs on your computer and boosted your GS.....that's the only 2 ways it could have been done and I'm leaning you did choice #2, either way you are a dumbass

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 09:25 PM
i think its fair to say the guy who posted this thread has probably done a runner in fear of his life of xbox legal representatives knocking on his door and wont be replying ;)

bones213
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Of course, someone told him how to mod his GS, he thought he understood and meesed it up somehow and is in fear of getting perm banned LOL.....gotta love the teenagers who think they understand how to do this stuff

Snowwwwy
10-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Yeh, Id say your lieing mate. But thats just me, and probs half the people here. But, I dont there is a way to reset your gamerscore bud.

Mightymango
10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Wow this thread has gone on way too long.

:locked