PDA

View Full Version : Is Xbox Live down?

mjstokes85
10-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Was playing some pinball earlier and got disconnected from live, done a test, my wireless network is found, my router is found, the internet is found but when it does an internet to xbox live test the green bar gets 1 third across, then stops and tells me to visit support :eek: anyone else having issues?

ShaneForWax
10-21-2010, 08:51 PM
...How many times did you try?

I'm still logged in. *shrugs*

Jack101
10-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Was playing some pinball earlier and got disconnected from live, done a test, my wireless network is found, my router is found, the internet is found but when it does an internet to xbox live test the green bar gets 1 third across, then stops and tells me to visit support :eek: anyone else having issues?
Yeah I had that about 4ish hours ago. It worked fine after though :confused:

mjstokes85
10-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Tried about 10 times so far, all other wireless and wired stuff in the house work fine so must be their problem :confused:

mitchcraft1980
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
well i spose they are always down in a way if you think about it ....

they are permanently down for me :( WHEN I BLOODY DOWNLOADING THAT IS !!!! arghhhhh .... sorry the frustration of the DL screen is getting to me .. just kidding lol

seems to be working for me :)

Ice Car
10-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Nope. Try again. Or just be patient and wait for it to come on again. Never had trouble with connecting to Live for a good month or so.

InfamousVuk
10-22-2010, 02:53 AM
M$ turds

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/Vukkie/Untitled.png

beezee_boi
10-22-2010, 03:04 AM
You can always check the status of xbox live on their website it'll tell if it is up and running or system mainatence or .........