PDA

View Full Version : Mad Catz Arcade Gamestick

keung
10-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey

Been looking for this product for quite some time now, but it seems to be out of production. Does anyone know where one could get this? I found a few of them on Amazon, but the sellers won't ship it to Norway.

If not, are there any alternatives? Excluding the "Street Fighter" controller.

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 12:16 PM
if they have stopped production you will be best looking for 2nd hand ones from places like e-bay or (dont know where your from?) stores like cash converters which is a pawn shop for mostly things like video games, consoles , tv's AND controllers .

I am not going to do a search on line i will leave that up to you but now you should have an idea of the kind of places your going to have to look.

keung
10-22-2010, 12:27 PM
There are no second-hand stores at my location.

As I implied in the OP, I've already been searching for a controller on places like ebay and the likes, but it's hard to come across. What I am looking for is specific places to find it. As in if anyone has seen one somewhere.

Trying to contact various sellers on Amazon now, so maybe I'll get lucky.

sm182
10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
I got a new one from GAME at Xmas for 3.99 so best bet would be instore there (or perhaps GameStation). Online CEX sell them for 6 so best keep an eye out when someone trades one in.