PDA

View Full Version : My gamer card .net

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with that site loading ?

My personal game card has vanished since i cant get on and obviously cant put it back in my sig area. So i was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else cos i see other people with their game cards looking fine in their sig area and wondered if its something at my end, maybe i used addblockplus on firefox or something by mistake for example, i know that wouldnt stop the site loading thats why i said an example.

Starstrukk X360A
10-22-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm thinking it has something to do with the whole Xbox website redesign. I can't get to my MyGamerCard sig picture either.

Not sure if the issues related (I wouldn't doubt it) but I can't seem to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Raptr client, either. It signs in and says Error before disconnecting.

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 12:19 PM
oh are them 2 linked together ? i thought they were 2 separate things.

Thanks for replying i was just thinking am i going to have to phone a friend or go 50/50 as ask the audience didnt seem to work lol

Starstrukk X360A
10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
oh are them 2 linked together ? i thought they were 2 separate things.

Thanks for replying i was just thinking am i going to have to phone a friend or go 50/50 as ask the audience didnt seem to work lol

MyGamerCard and Raptr are two different things, but I assumed the problem with both would be related in a sense that it's all tracing back to the Xbox website update (which in itself has been having issues, like revealing Secret Achievements and whatnot.)

My Exophase gamercard in my sig just updated to the games I played about half an hour ago though, so I'm starting to reconsider that option.

deadie
10-22-2010, 12:42 PM
my stuff wont load I havnt tried going on the site

Muhnamana
10-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah it seems like there's an error somewhere. Oh well, sit back and just wait for the problem to be fixed.

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 12:58 PM
MyGamerCard and Raptr are two different things, but I assumed the problem with both would be related in a sense that it's all tracing back to the Xbox website update (which in itself has been having issues, like revealing Secret Achievements and whatnot.)

My Exophase gamercard in my sig just updated to the games I played about half an hour ago though, so I'm starting to reconsider that option.

i get you now ...

Crazy BigGaz
10-22-2010, 01:28 PM
My gamer card isn't loading and I can't access my profifle on mygamecard.net

Importz2k9
10-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Mygamercard.net and xbox.com are both down, I'm sure they are working on the problem.

RetroHolo
10-22-2010, 04:10 PM
mygamercard.net is down (as someone has already said) i'd imagine they'd be tweaking the site to combat any changes to how they retrieved game info from xbox.com.

REDEMPTIONDENIED
10-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Mygamercard.net and xbox.com are both down, I'm sure they are working on the problem. So that's what happened, I thought my computer was just being a piece of crap again.

ginge88isfun
10-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Had the same problem, hopefully it'll be back up again soon.