PDA

View Full Version : Costume Quest?

AltruismIsDead
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Well I seen Pants is on vacation and there isn't a Forum for this game yet, but I downloaded it yesterday and got the full 200/200 on it,only problem is it isn't appearing on my games played list (on xbox.com)

I also downloaded Super Meatboy at the same time roughly and that is showing up, I was wondering if anyone else downloaded this and is having the same problem?

Shelton
10-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Well I seen Pants is on vacation and there isn't a Forum for this game yet, but I downloaded it yesterday and got the full 200/200 on it,only problem is it isn't appearing on my games played list (on xbox.com)

I also downloaded Super Meatboy at the same time roughly and that is showing up, I was wondering if anyone else downloaded this and is having the same problem?

There is a forum for Costume Quest. Here. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1887) People have been discussing this exact problem. MS being lazy again, I guess.

AltruismIsDead
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
:confused: thanks for finding/posting the forum, looked around yesterday for the CQ forums but couldn't find them and right now I am currently at work so I couldn't search around as much.

Anyways luckily I am not the only one with this problem in an odd way. A mod can remove this thread now.