PDA

View Full Version : Is there a game you just couldn't get into?

TacticalTodger
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Hey I recently bought fallout: New Vegas just for the sheer fact I know it's an amazing game series, like Fallout 3. But I just can't get into the game and enjoy it that much, is there a way to enjoy it? I love RPG's but this just seems like too much walking and stuff, I know there's fast travel but don't you think you should be able to get to a unlocated area quicker (e.g. like oblivion you get a horse) Most free roams have some sort of fast way of transport maybe I'm just being picky. But is there any game you just can't get into?

xxcrzy1xx
10-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Any baseball/soccer games more or less. Also have trouble getting into some jrpgs like "blue dragon" or "eternal sonata"

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Final Fantasy 13 ....

I loved previous final fantasy games but i just cant get in to this one atoll

OldBayFries
10-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Im putting my flame suit on now.

Oblivion. I just couldn't really get into it. Maybe one day.

[Waggly Bean]
10-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey I recently bought fallout: New Vegas just for the sheer fact I know it's an amazing game series, like Fallout 3. But I just can't get into the game and enjoy it that much, is there a way to enjoy it? I love RPG's but this just seems like too much walking and stuff, I know there's fast travel but don't you think you should be able to get to a unlocated area quicker (e.g. like oblivion you get a horse) Most free roams have some sort of fast way of transport maybe I'm just being picky. But is there any game you just can't get into?

Wait, you thought Fallout 3 was amazing but can't get into Fallout NV?

Now I haven't played New Vegas yet, but isn't it pretty much identical in gameplay style? So how can you love one and not really like the other? I'm confused! :p

Anyway, my game I just couldn't get into is Dead Rising. I really really wanted to like it, but it just didn't do it for me. :o

Q ipoddy Q
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I struggle to get into most RPG's the only RPG's i actually like playing is Fable, also i loved Bioshock 1 but Bioshock 2 i really just couldn't play for some reason.

ARZ
10-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Mine would be Death Spank. I love the comedy aspect, loved Bard's Tale, and enjoy the game style a lot...but no matter how long I played, I just didn't "feel it".

Chipsonfire
10-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Fable 2 and Halo. Neither really gripped me enough to finish them on my own. It's one reason I really like the "...or watch someone do it" achievements in Fable 2 ;)

Tarkin18
10-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Mine was Oblivion as well. I guess I need a little hand holding, too open for me to keep my focus

Death Metal Jim
10-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Halo 3, Devil May Cry 2, Mortal Kombat 3 (too many stupid animalities and babalities), Perfect Dark Zero, Final Fight 2, Double Dragon 3.

This is just off the top of my head. Notice how they're all sequels/prequels.

Braiiins
10-22-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm not a fan of sports games.

Also, I had Halo 3 for 6 months and never played it so I just got rid of it, I think the story is cool and enjoyed playing multiplayer with people but when it came to choosing between playing Halo 3 or different games it never was my preferred choice.

Ice Car
10-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Final Fantasy 13 ....

I walked into this topic thinking "I bet on the first page someone is going to mention FF13". I was right.

Anyways, I could never get into sports games, with the exception of Blitzball in FFX (if you consider it one.)

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Fable 2 and Halo. Neither really gripped me enough to finish them on my own. It's one reason I really like the "...or watch someone do it" achievements in Fable 2 ;)

LOL we need more of them for games eh ?

Inyaface13
10-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Well first of all Halo Reach is an amazing game, I love Halo 3 and I love Halo Reach but for some reason I only play Halo Reach like 3 hours a week tops. I love this game and would buy it again if I had to I just can't sit down and play it for long for some reason..

Also Burnout: Paradise...Just because it sucked.

mitchcraft1980
10-22-2010, 07:16 PM
I walked into this topic thinking "I bet on the first page someone is going to mention FF13". I was right.

Anyways, I could never get into sports games, with the exception of Blitzball in FFX (if you consider it one.)

Believe me i would rather that i didnt have to say that and wish that it was as good as the other FF games but oh well

CMCX360
10-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Oblivion. The king dude creeped me out, the sewers were dark as hell, and when you finally got out, it's like "where do I go?". Most fun I had was attacking guards with my sword.

Z3R0 S1X
10-22-2010, 07:42 PM
You guys will probably disagree with me on this but I have never been able to get into the Splinter Cell games. I bought the first one for PS2, played the first couple of missions and was never drawn into it. Don't get me wrong either, I'm a Tom Clancy fan and enjoy reading his books (not the ones ghost written by him) but that game just never caught my attention.

Enemy of Godd
10-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Red Dead Redemption. I bought it on release week, played some co-op for a while, tried the single player, and really enjoyed all aspects of it. But I never find myself saying "I want to play some RDR today."

bones213
10-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Fallout 3, I actually fell asleep playing it one day

Jack101
10-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Bioshock and Mass effect. I bought them because they were so called 'AMAZING!' They obv weren't for me, insanely boring and too much hastle for me.

shilbo-assassin
10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Fallout 3 - Just not my type of game mechanics wise.

Halo3 (and subsequent ones). Felt too floaty, didnt like it. At the time I loved COD 4.

Football Manager games - I LOVED Champ Man - the original ones, CM 01/02 I still play with updates. Best one ever. Can't get into the new ones at all. So long winded and BORING and lost the sense of fun.

Schism
10-22-2010, 09:09 PM
the Halo series. and Fable 2...that game was so boring.

Ice Car
10-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Believe me i would rather that i didnt have to say that and wish that it was as good as the other FF games but oh well
You DON'T have to say it. The FF13 fanbase is perhaps the most mixed I've seen. A lot of people seem to hate it, and a lot seem to like it. But the people who like and hate it seem to be evenly divided among most communities I go to. Needless to say, I've heard many complaints about it already, so you don't have to say it another time.

And my guess at why people hate it is because it was a major change to the series. Different battle system, different victory anthem, etc. I think it is a nice change of pace, since I was getting tired of the same old same old.

Everyone however is entitled to their own opinion, and my opinion is that it is a great game.

Sk3tchD
10-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Its got to be ff13, which is annoying as I paid more for the limited version. But maybe I'll try again... maybe

Death in Heels
10-22-2010, 09:39 PM

That's sort of how I feel about it. How far did you get?

InfamousVuk
10-22-2010, 09:43 PM
sport games for me mostly.
also never got any connection with the Fallout games, I have them all, but didnt play them over 2 hours in total gameplay.

Spoony Bard
10-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Red Dead Redemption. I bought it on release week, played some co-op for a while, tried the single player, and really enjoyed all aspects of it. But I never find myself saying "I want to play some RDR today."

It's nice to know there's at least one other person who feels the same.

unholyro11er
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Football Manager games - I LOVED Champ Man - the original ones, CM 01/02 I still play with updates. Best one ever. Can't get into the new ones at all. So long winded and BORING and lost the sense of fun.

I agree just don't feel the same excitement I used to trying to get Albion Rovers into europe, too much rubbish like team talks etc. I also found that despite loving Splinter Cell on xbox I can't stand the new ones.

SALT1R3
10-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Fallout 3 and Mass Effect (though gonna go back to that) and Bayonetta so far for me on the xbox.

the Damage617
10-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Hmm off the top of my head I'm going with Borderlands. I played it at a friends house for about an hour and never really drew me in.. I'd like to try it again, but it didn't do much for me.

Japanese Table
10-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Flame suit on.

Mass Effect 1 and 2. I could just never get into them. It went from never getting into them into full blown hate for how terrible the saving system is. I'd rather sit through Superman 64 than that.

master_shake_350
10-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Fallout 3, Fable 2, Assassians Creed 1 & 2.

Just could not get onto them.

YoshiBishi
10-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Autobahn Polizei.

Try it out, let me know if you can even remotely try and get 100gs in this game before quitting from boredom.

TacticalTodger
10-22-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm shocked that this got 32 replies in under a day lol. But I don't know I think it's the concept of not being able to talk in party chat at the moment, I think Fallout would be better if it had the orbs like you get on fable. I just like talking :/

lordthrash
10-22-2010, 11:44 PM
GTA IV. I loved all the other ones but when i read all the bullshit multiplayer achievements, i lost all will to play. Yeah it is sad that the achievement list did that to me but i can't get into a game knowing i never get over half the achievements, it's a turn off.

guillermo316
10-22-2010, 11:52 PM
i feel you disspointment but i wish that fallout had more enimies. running trough the desert is kinda of boring.

Lightning260
10-22-2010, 11:55 PM
I couldn't get into Fable 2 all that much. I don't hate the game, I just could get myself to finish it. I'll still try Fable 3, though.

ianke_2002
10-22-2010, 11:58 PM
I could never get into Too Human...but thats probably more because its a peice of shit.

Slowhunt
10-23-2010, 12:01 AM

too funny...I did the same thing

DanTheManGum
10-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Bayonetta. I couldnt get into it at all. I thought "Hey, a sexy DMC". Nope. Couldnt stand the game but I suffered through it in the end.

Swiftknife
10-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Couldn't really get into sports games myself. :/

joystick84
10-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Madden 11, didn't even make it halfway through the first quarter before turning it off. Would've tossed it out the window had the game not belonged to my friend.

beezee_boi
10-23-2010, 12:26 AM
prototype thought it would at least be half ass but I played it for about 15 minutes and it has set on my shelf for at least 6 months

REDEMPTIONDENIED
10-23-2010, 12:41 AM
Fallout 3, felt like a sloppy Oblivion with guns. And every sports game. ( Don't have the money to buy a new Madden/FIFA/MLB game every year. )

Burning Karma
10-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Sums up how I felt about it quite well.

Also couldn't get into the older Splinter Cells; I suck at being really stealthy.

AltruismIsDead
10-23-2010, 01:58 AM
What!?

How can you not get into Fallout New Vegas!?

Actually I am in the same boat, I loved Fallout 3, and that's where I think the problem lies. I played the hell out of it, beat it multiple times and maxed out my characters stats. So I think by playing it so much I burned myself out of Fallout.

I thought New Vegas was going to be awesome, but to me it has this "been there, done that" feel, I started getting into it, ended up not playing it for a day, and now I am back to square one again.

Plus I don't ever f*ing recall talking to NPCs so much in the original. Honest to god I just spent the last f*ing 3 hours talking to NPCs while saying to myself "F*** this, I am going out to kill up some stuff.... well I might as well see what places I need to travel to for my next quest... oh look a friendly looking NPC!"

bones213
10-23-2010, 02:01 AM
That's sort of how I feel about it. How far did you get?

Got up to the Disc Jockey missions and started falling asleep.....

sc0ped91
10-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Oblivion and Fallout 3, couldnt stand them

ClayMeek
10-23-2010, 02:25 AM
I really had a hard time getting into Bioshock. I just thought it was an odd game.

Snowwwwy
10-23-2010, 04:39 AM
Assassins Creed. Gotta try it agian tho.

MachineZed
10-23-2010, 05:21 AM
Mass Effect 2, I finished the game sure, and bought all the DLC, but that doesn't mean I think it is good. The community here made me feel like I needed to complete it. I even bought the first one, I liked the story better but still not that into it.

Then again I had a hard time getting into Half Life 2, up until I beat the game. Then all of sudden it clicked for me, and next thing I know, EP1 and 2 completed, and I am waiting (like everyone else) for EP3.

Then I will go with the Halo series. Its something about the weapons that just don't click.

mr hedshots
10-23-2010, 05:28 AM
Bioshock and Oblivion, even though I love Fallout 3 and New Vegas (so far)

Eviltoastman
10-23-2010, 06:04 AM
Final Fantasy 13 ....

I enjoyed FFVII and FFXIII but could not get into the others, especially after loving Persona 4 so much,

EmporerDragon
10-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Mass Effect 1 and 2. I could just never get into them. It went from never getting into them into full blown hate for how terrible the saving system is. I'd rather sit through Superman 64 than that.

I don't see how Mass Effect's save system is different from any other RPG.

Anyhoo, for me, it'd be Gears of War; It just feels so drab and bland. Playing it made me feel like I was at a mandatory pep rally.

ChronicTC7
10-23-2010, 03:18 PM
I couldnt get into mass effect or RDR. They're shelved for now, Im sure Ill enjoy them one day.

also I only complete like 1/10 JRPGs that I start

TacticalTodger
10-23-2010, 05:04 PM
I just noticed i've got like 7 games I haven't got into now :L GTA being another.

Trash Man
10-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Crackdown, the original. Never did anything for me.

RuYi
10-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Final Fantasy XIII and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

StolenPaper18
10-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Alan Wake. It's a great game and all and I did manage to push through and beat it (although it took me awhile) but I just could not get into playing it. No matter how hard I tried.

Dragon Age is another game I couldn't get into. It seemed like a good game, but I just couldn't do it, lol.

Perfection I
10-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Fallout 3 for me. Expected big things after all my friends told me its amazing. I just found it boring.

I M1K3Y B I
10-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Darksiders is one i can't get in to.

I am sure if i gave it a proper chance i would love it, but for some reason i just struggle to enjoy it :(

ginge88isfun
10-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Prototype is one game that I tried to get into but couldn't no matter how long I played it, it reminded me of the Devil May Cry franchise which I think also sucked.

ImNoAchWhore
10-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Nhl 11 definantly

nevermindaboutme
10-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Ok I couldn't get into Fallout 3 at the start and I have a tip that might help a lot of you: play it with friends, now I know Fallout 3 is one player but having someone there with you helping choices etc really helped me get into that game. This is useful for sports game obviously.

Just thought it might help (:

LordBiff
10-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Hmm off the top of my head I'm going with Borderlands. I played it at a friends house for about an hour and never really drew me in.. I'd like to try it again, but it didn't do much for me.

You really should.

I had exactly the same problem (didn't really grab me). One day it was on sale on steam, and having it for the PC really helped me (I prefer FPSs on the PC, like many others).

My most recent game that I couldn't really get into (aside from FFIV which is just a crap game), was Bioshock 2. I was really surprised, since I loved the first one. I don't know if it was just bad timing or whatever, but I wasn't feeling that game.

Radioactive Microbe
10-24-2010, 07:43 PM
World of Warcraft
Any Call of Duty

akuma1432
10-24-2010, 08:48 PM
Anything that has the name Halo, i just hate Halo dont see whats the fuss about it

bigbobbyfrog
10-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Ok I couldn't get into Fallout 3 at the start and I have a tip that might help a lot of you: play it with friends, now I know Fallout 3 is one player but having someone there with you helping choices etc really helped me get into that game. This is useful for sports game obviously.

Just thought it might help (:

I really can't get into Fallout 3 - I see the adverts for New Vegas and get mildly embarrassed that I can't enjoy the "2008 Game of the Year". I've barely done anything - the first few bits in Megaton - but I'm not feeling it at all.

scarface
10-25-2010, 01:33 AM
I can't take to Oblivion, Condemned, Stranglehold or Brutal Legend. Find it weird with Oblivion, only because I love Fallout 3 and cannot wait to get my hands on New Vegas. Condemned scares the fuck out of me, and I suppose that I don't like Stranglehold and Brutal Legend because they were boring to play.

DokMMz
10-25-2010, 02:44 AM
For me, it would be Oblivion and Dragon Ages: Origins.

Unterofficer
10-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Another vote for sport games. I just don't understand why anybody would want to play any sport games, when they could gather their friends and play the game in real life.

Also Gears 2. First Gears I got enough that I could finish it on Insane, but Gears 2 was so bad (Even on Gears-scale.) that I only finished it once on Hardcore.

Starstrukk X360A
10-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Sports games, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Dragon Age: Origins, Bayonetta...

The list can go on. (:

Sayam
10-25-2010, 12:51 PM
The lego games, got batman in a bundle played like the first three acts bored the hell outta me! Really don't know why maybe I should go back and retry but meh!

SillyXP
10-25-2010, 01:36 PM
RPGs take foreverrr

nappster187
10-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Gears of war series.... I bought both games and beat the first won, but hated every minute of it, the only reason i bought them was because they were both only 10 each soon after they were released from a retail website i belong to.

but i will not be buying the 3rd 1....

mosin360
10-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Mass Effect but thats partly because I lost my saved game, loved the 2nd one so go figure.

There are other games but just because I'm not 'into it' don't mean I can't finish it. I didn't get into RDR at all but I still finished that pos.

nevermindaboutme
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
I really can't get into Fallout 3 - I see the adverts for New Vegas and get mildly embarrassed that I can't enjoy the "2008 Game of the Year". I've barely done anything - the first few bits in Megaton - but I'm not feeling it at all.

Ah you really need to get out of Megaton (if you still have it) Megaton bored me to tears, its doing the proper quests that perk it up.

sledge
10-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Pure and Banjo Kazooi: N&B, they just didn't interest me at all.

Edouken
10-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Ace Combat 6. One mission and have not touched it since.

bigbobbyfrog
10-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Ah you really need to get out of Megaton (if you still have it) Megaton bored me to tears, its doing the proper quests that perk it up.

Yeah, I've still got it sitting on my shelf, taunting me. I went to get the Intelligence bobblehead straight away and died multiple times - not the most enjoyable experience. I'm sure I'll go back to it eventually.

Elit3 m0nkey
10-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Oblivion. Don't know why but I just can't. But I love Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Any GTA game (personally I think they all suck)
Most racing games
JRPGs

sleepydumbdude
10-25-2010, 09:25 PM
GTA IV I can get into the DLC but not the original.

Lifter Puller
10-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Mass Effect. Maybe if we get snowed in for a couple days this winter I'll give it another shot.

Jakethemuss
10-25-2010, 09:41 PM
I try not to let myself "not get into" games. if I buy a game, start playing and have trouble getting the hang I just push on and get into the swing of it.

I had the same kinda experience with Oblivion as it had a weak start IMO, you start in the jail cell then have an escape through a blank looking, dark dungeon where all the rooms look the same. Then its out into the open countryside. You really just have to keep playing and learning about the game.

I had a roughish start with Fallout 3 aswell; "Following in his footsteps" took forever due to blindly navigating the tunnels and network of derelict streets and I kept getting wasted by mutants and raiders. Was cursing that game at first...but within afew days I was loving it.

Kunduz
10-25-2010, 10:27 PM
flight simulators, baseball and american football games

CONKER1182
10-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Castlevania, Final Fantasy, World Of Warcraft, and Starcraft.

MatrixSONICFAN
10-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Left 4 dead 2, loved Left 4 Dead 1 on PC but just couldnt get used to it on 360

Karumph
10-26-2010, 04:51 AM
The only game I couldn't get into enough to even finish was Army of Two. I just couldn't stand the aiming mechanic. I'll go back to it when I have free time, so probably never.

rsr1264782
10-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Baseball games and Basketball games. I absolutely can't stand playing them. Then the other two I didn't really get into are Fallout 3 and Too Human.

xxJUSTINxx
10-26-2010, 09:21 AM
All sports especially soccer. Soccer is just crap in general.
I couldn't stand Gear of War 1/2. The first one was a bore to complete single-player.
All jrpg, none are good. Always the same old boring type of play.
Two Worlds, now that was a hard 1000 to pull off.
Any RTS games, just really can't stand playing them.

I'll throw in a few more if I can think of anymore.

SSJ3
10-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Fallout 3 I hated it.

TakahashiDemon
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Both Gears of War games.. I cant comeplete the story modes as they're so boring, I will eventually though to help my completion get better, Gears of War 3 is defiantly not going in my list.

Infinite Undiscovery.. normally I love JRPGs.. but this one isn't working for me, I have attempted loads, its maybe gonna end up to be the kind of game I'll just get 50% of achievements in then leave it alone forever.

For a while I couldnt get into Fable 2 but that changed when I completed the story, got addicted to it then doing all the quests and achievements, I guess some of these games Im stuck on getting into could turn into favorites.. very oddly though if that ever happens.

davezpsp
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
I couldn't be bothered with Fallout 3 at first but, when I found out how many cheevos there were and how relatively easy they were I forced myself to play it, 105 hours later, I'm done, I'm out. Never again. I won't even put New Vegas in my console!

Alpha Protocol = FAIL
Saints Row = GTA clone FAIL

Blah 2k
10-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Halo: Reach. Let the flaming begin. Game just doesn't have any "wow" factor this time around.

Grailknight
10-26-2010, 04:28 PM
I've bought lots of 'gems' for 5 bucks which I ended up playing for less than an hour, but the main game I can't get into is Oblivion. I've started 5 characters of so, but none of them have ever closed the first Oblivion Gate.
I wish I knew wh my interest faded so quickly each time =/

ViRaLuNdEaD
10-26-2010, 05:15 PM
For me it was Star Ocean TLH. I started it, but I just couldn't get into the combat. I don't think I ever made it past the first chapter of the game.

Here's a tip for the OP. If you just can't get into New Vegas, try stepping outside of your box. Play it in the complete opposite way that you would normally play it. I know that I tend to play conservatively when I play FO, and tend to shun melee for long range and play as a good guy. Just for kicks sometimes though, I will go completely the other way and just play as a mean SOB. It could be what you need to get you back in the spirit. If not, then maybe you just aren't into New Vegas, which is cool too. Not every game is a home run for everyone.

Opiate42
10-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Sports and racing games, other than improved graphics they just regurgitate the same thing over and over. RTS games like Halo Wars and EndWar just bore me to tears too.

But as far as shooters go, Shellshock 2. Absolutely terrible, not even a remotely decent story to drag you through the terrible campaign. Ghastly.

Dalek Effect
10-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Fallout 3/New vegas, i found Fallout 3 rather boring and recently got New Vegas just to see if it had changed at all and i still find it all very boring TBH. I loved Oblivion though, a much better game all around in terms of exploring and locations.

rman0099
10-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Recent: Oblivion.
Reason: I did not like the leveling system. I felt like I was being punished for being versatile. If I ran and jumped too much while using magic, defending, and my sword my lvl up stats were low and watered down.

Older: Final Fantasy 8
Reason: Hated EVERY character and felt no compulsion to actually save the woman/world. I would have rather let everyone die than live with themselves. Also, that draw magic system was a PAIN and punished you for using magic by tying it to your stats.

The Daddy
10-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Bioshock 2 for me - just couldnt get into it - too clunky, and too bloody hard!

i got squeezed
10-27-2010, 05:59 PM
NFS: SHIFT

I feel bad about not playing like I should because I got it for a gift one christmas, but I just couldn't get into it, I played the demo like crazy, loved it, but once the real game came into my hands I was like oh.... this isn't that very good.
Alien vs Predator (Campaign and MP))
Rented this and all 3 stories for Marine, Alien, and Predator were in the same background, same area nothing new, yea you got to experience a different perspective but they just threw it together and slap the multiplayer on there to keep people busy for a while. (Now it's a dead zone, lmao)

i got squeezed
10-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Sports and racing games, other than improved graphics they just regurgitate the same thing over and over. RTS games like Halo Wars and EndWar just bore me to tears too.

But as far as shooters go, Shellshock 2. Absolutely terrible, not even a remotely decent story to drag you through the terrible campaign. Ghastly.

Lmfao, I remember renting that game and wow little did you know zombies could shoot guns? Ahaha, nope that game wasnt worth buying, I only rented it to have something to do for like a week since I had a game pass.

i got squeezed
10-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Halo: Reach. Let the flaming begin. Game just doesn't have any "wow" factor this time around.

Don't let the fanboys read your post, or they'll go berserk and start screaming, I agree, Halo was just a one time through SP and grab some achieves in firefight and done. Replay value for ME is very low. I only log on everyday to see what new challenges are yet there the same every damn day almost.

Eviltoastman
10-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Grand Theft Auto III and IV. Also Grand Theft Horse. The games seem dull to me beyond the intial fun you can have doing somersaults in the car and throwing your horse off a cliff. The games are too...boring.

Jakez123
10-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Lost Planet 2, played it once when a friend came over, i was going to buy it but as time went i didnt really like it, and the achievement list didnt help either =]

KongQuest
10-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Edit: deleted

asdfen
10-27-2010, 08:26 PM
i loved Bioshock 1 but Bioshock 2 i really just couldn't play for some reason.
You know. I actually have the same feelings towards that situation. I played part way through level 1 said meh and it has been sitting there for months now.

chivalryVillian
10-27-2010, 09:17 PM
darksiders and marvel ultimate alliance 2. just can't do it.

mrmonkeykrap
10-27-2010, 09:24 PM
kane and lynch is shit

DarkBigone
10-28-2010, 04:48 AM
Eternal Darkness back in the GC. Everyone and their mother loved it, but it's the only game that made me fall asleep.

Vault Boy
10-28-2010, 05:21 AM
Gears of War 1 & 2:
1. I hate the games just arent interesting
2. I hate the fanboys of Gears of War, who are all like man I cant wait for Gears 3, then a month in, no ONE cares about it anymore

(story time) all my friends are into Gears, but its a phenomena they cant describe because they understand what I am saying

Opiate42
10-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Lmfao, I remember renting that game and wow little did you know zombies could shoot guns? Ahaha, nope that game wasnt worth buying, I only rented it to have something to do for like a week since I had a game pass.

It was a Christmas gift from my little sister last year so had to take it for a spin, never would have spent even a rental fee on it otherwise. Little did she know how terrible it really is, and I don't have the heart to tell her I couldn't even bring myself to finish the campaign....

newbsicle
10-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Have you ever tried using a game guide? I know for me the wealth of information within a well written guide helps me stay interested and gets me past some of the more annoying sections of the game quickly.

There are several games where I have played just the first part of a level and never gone back.

The outfit
Fear
Burnout paradise
Ghostbusters

To name a few

kyboy
10-28-2010, 06:56 PM
for me its halo an scott pilgrim vs the world.. halo was jus boring an scott pilgrim game was jus stupid..

i got squeezed
10-28-2010, 08:03 PM
It was a Christmas gift from my little sister last year so had to take it for a spin, never would have spent even a rental fee on it otherwise. Little did she know how terrible it really is, and I don't have the heart to tell her I couldn't even bring myself to finish the campaign....

I wouldn't have have to told her myself if one of my young neices bought that for me, but your little sis did so thats even worse. You still have the game? lol

I Danny B 123 I
10-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Quite a few big games for me

Dead Rising
Halo Reach
GTA: IV
Saints Row 1
Dirt 1

HiCaliberConsecrator
10-29-2010, 01:38 AM
For me it's Battlefield: Bad Company. I think it's due to the fact that I'm playing Batman: AA and Modern Warfare 2 as well, so when it comes time to decide what game to play, I usually choose one of them over Battlefield. I like Battlefield when I play it, so once I wrap up one or both of the other games Battlefield will start looking better.

l Absolution l
10-29-2010, 03:02 AM
I can't get into Borderlands. I played it for a bit, did a few missions and got to around level 14. But that was about it. I know that it was built for Co-op, but the game griefs you too much if your playing solo. Since I have nobody to play it with, I couldn't get into it.

i got squeezed
10-29-2010, 04:22 AM
I can't get into Borderlands. I played it for a bit, did a few missions and got to around level 14. But that was about it. I know that it was built for Co-op, but the game griefs you too much if your playing solo. Since I have nobody to play it with, I couldn't get into it.

If you want, I'll help you and play it with you in co-op to see how you like it with a friend

SKIBADABOMSKI
10-29-2010, 04:35 AM
Oblivion. Tried this twice and yes the 1st gate and blah diddly blah.

Saints Row. Stupidly tried playing this straight after GTA.

Just Cause 2. Not yet given up on it but dam I have stuck it in maybe 10 times and just keep on running around like a headless chicken with no real purpose.

Thats all I can remember for now.

WarHawk ZER0
10-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Bioshock 2, Mafia 2, and HALO Reach

Tom115
10-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, WET, Batman: AA, Saints Row, UFC 2009, Gears 2... There's plenty more I just cba to go on.

TacticalTodger
10-29-2010, 07:45 PM
For me it was Star Ocean TLH. I started it, but I just couldn't get into the combat. I don't think I ever made it past the first chapter of the game.

Here's a tip for the OP. If you just can't get into New Vegas, try stepping outside of your box. Play it in the complete opposite way that you would normally play it. I know that I tend to play conservatively when I play FO, and tend to shun melee for long range and play as a good guy. Just for kicks sometimes though, I will go completely the other way and just play as a mean SOB. It could be what you need to get you back in the spirit. If not, then maybe you just aren't into New Vegas, which is cool too. Not every game is a home run for everyone.

I don't think it's anything like that, I think it's because I'm turning into a complete lazy achievement whore and well on fallout it takes FOREVER to get the achievements, I like games which are hard but you can still get like 500-600G easy then the rest are like just the odd brush offs, I just bought fable 3 I LOVE IT, It's got easish achievements. I look at my collection, I got GTA IV not played through story mode, QOS not played really,Prince of persia not played,Fallout 3 has like 600G Got all DLC. I'm turning lazy I think plus I think it's due to the party mode not being available for me yet due to being in the dashboard beta I love to talk while playing games.

BulletH0l3s
10-30-2010, 05:22 PM
The skate games and Assassin's Greed II, I'm Terrible at them so I don't bother with them.

masterswordsmen
10-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Grand theft auto, most sandbox games It takes me awhile to get into just because it takes so much time.

SocialTool
10-31-2010, 04:28 AM
I'm a HUGE Final Fantasy fan and collector. I own every FF game that came out in the US as well as half of the JP stuff. FFXIII was sooo disappointing. It was too linear (literally you walked in a straight line) and is it me or are the characters getting more and more JPop-like every time the come out with a new one. I think I played 2 hours into this game and stopped. The only reason I own it is because I collect FF stuff. LOL.

takuto neko
10-31-2010, 07:25 AM
Enchanted Arms..I usually like to finish the games I start but it couldn't pull me in. I've left it at a point where I can go back and won't have to restart but all I WILL be going for is the end of the game then I can forget about it.

Jethrow
10-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, WET, Batman: AA, Saints Row, UFC 2009, Gears 2... There's plenty more I just cba to go on.

really ? gears 2?

I agree with most of what you've put though, gta4, fallout3, deadspace, mirrors edge, saints row, moh: airborne, command and conquer, halo3, dead rising, resident evil 5, burnout paradise, both rainbow six games. i could probably add a few more

Iv AJay vI
10-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Both Assassin's Creed games. I've had them both since release, but can't play them for more then an hour before I'm bored to death. I don't know why, but I can just never get myself to play them for long periods of time.

Mercenaries 2 was also a butt cheeks game I could never make myself play.

Aceman417
10-31-2010, 07:04 PM
GTA IV, FFXIII, Halo Reach.

Everyone says they are great games but I just couldn't get into them.

Pettigrew81
10-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Bulletwitch. I didnt buy it myself. It was a birthdaypresent. I never told her what I think about the game :)

TLT21
10-31-2010, 10:36 PM
I have this problem with gears of war

bigbear2face
11-01-2010, 12:46 AM
;3647659']Wait, you thought Fallout 3 was amazing but can't get into Fallout NV?

Now I haven't played New Vegas yet, but isn't it pretty much identical in gameplay style? So how can you love one and not really like the other? I'm confused! :p

Anyway, my game I just couldn't get into is Dead Rising. I really really wanted to like it, but it just didn't do it for me. :o

New Vegas has some SERIOUS bug and glitch problems. Even with the game update you often experience game freezes and long ass loading times. It's so bad that EVERYTIME I play I erase my harddrives system cache to try to limit the effects.

As for a game I couldn't get into...For the 360: Crackdown 2, GTA IV (found myself distracted by side-quests which were average/bad and the storyline itself was bad so I never went back and then just quit playing), Project Sylpheed (a game I borrowed from my brother to farm achievements...was so bad I quit after 1 or 2 missions) and Lego Batman (see explanation for Sylpheed).

The alltime game I couldn't get into from a franchise I LOVE: Final Fantasy VIII (8). I HATED that game. I even enjoyed 13 more.

Enchanted Arms..I usually like to finish the games I start but it couldn't pull me in. I've left it at a point where I can go back and won't have to restart but all I WILL be going for is the end of the game then I can forget about it.

I soldiered through on that one just because all 1000 GS is from doing the storyline...All you have to do to max it is to finish it.

Alan Wake. It's a great game and all and I did manage to push through and beat it (although it took me awhile) but I just could not get into playing it. No matter how hard I tried.

Dragon Age is another game I couldn't get into. It seemed like a good game, but I just couldn't do it, lol.

I know what you mean about Alan Wake. I had the same thing going for me with it and the Bioshock games I LOVED all three games but I just couldn't get into playing them a whole bunch at one time. It took me forever to finish one playthrough for all three.

Poida
11-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Fallout New Vegas is definitely one of them.

Andy.mac
11-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Mirrors edge, i hated that game! just couldnt get into it at all

swordmaster614
11-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm usually a big final fantasy fan but that last one, final fantasy XIII, I just couldn't get my head around it. I'm surprised I even finished it.

jdgkorn
11-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I got ChromeHound 4 $12 from A local used store... Played like 25 minutes, haven't played since, That was 2 years ago.....LOL:(

Lava Tonsil
11-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I got Pure with Lego Batman and i thought Pure was just so dull.
I tried to play it and got bored very quickly, only a handful of tricks that look the same, 8 bit feeling colour scheme and average graphics/controls/sounds.
I was really shocked to see it's quite popular and got decent reviews, i thought it must have been a flop.

coolfire1357
11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Fable II. Started it and still haven't gone back. Wondering if Fable III will be good enough to chase away the boredom.

Dragon Age Origins - just picked it back up to see if it gets more interesting.

Also, my other gripe is platformers that have stupidly hard stuff at the end so that I don't finish an otherwise good game (Price of Persia Forgotten Sands, and Sand of Time before that).

grimbrothervii
11-02-2010, 04:00 PM
For me it's generally any sports game however I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to love Borderlands but I just could not get into it.

iBlessing 09
11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Lost, I just can't do it.

fiz
11-02-2010, 05:25 PM
fallout 3, red faction guerrilla, and any GTA game. i don't like sandboxes

HatTrick190
11-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Borderlands, idk what it was, just didn't appeal to me.

koopakiller64
11-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Fallout 3- Left me with a "What do I do know?" feeling
Ninja Gaiden 2- Hated the camera since I never knew if enemies were behind me
C&C Red Alert 3- Couldn't get past the tutorials. Too slow and boring.

French_Kid
11-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Fallout 3

after loving the first 2...this ruined it for me

II shantzee II
11-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Condemned 2. I didn't like it at all.

Kanaima
12-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Oblivion. I despise the leveling system.

ScottCorno1987
12-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Halo series
GoW series
CoD series
FF series

McGoogles
12-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Singularity's campaign was dreadful and tiresome. I just couldn't get hooked into it.

chucky3ds
12-12-2010, 09:55 AM
For me, Dragon Age: Origins - which was a pity because I love BioWare and really wanted to like it. I've given it three tries but I just can't get into it.

TJ CKY
12-12-2010, 11:44 AM
I never got into Fallout. i gave it three chances and never got into it.

Gackt
12-12-2010, 03:20 PM

You should try the real fallout games, 1 and 2. Nothing like the current ones and overall 1000 times better. Older RPG's were more enjoyable than today's rpg's.

Makshak
12-12-2010, 05:48 PM
There have been a few,
Turok
Tomb Raider Underworld
Farcry 2
Prince Of Persia
Saints Row

Vanilla Coke Zero
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/Ramtacular/Llamaworm.jpg

llama worm disagrees with your post completely

PenderPowguin
12-12-2010, 05:58 PM
I couldn't really get into Red Dead either. Great game but I am not a big Rockstar fan and I was playing Bully literally right before I started Red dead, too much Rockstar for me.

Also Mass Effect 2.

TwitTheShred
12-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Oh man i would say about 70% of my collection i am actually strugaling to get into (hence my poor gamerscore for amount of games).

A couple of major ones i couldnt get into that i wanted to are

Oblivion
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Bioshock 1,2
DragonAge
Mass Effect 2
Left 4 Dead 1,2
Fear 1,2
Darksiders
Ghostbusters
Army of Two 2
Dead Space

Oh man i could go on forever, they just dont entice me like they used to........

KeepEmRolling
12-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Much to my surprise and disappointment - FF XIII

TwitTheShred
12-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Evan though FF13 had absoltuly none of the esance of a Final Fantasy game i still managed to enjoy it and finish it. i think to get through it you just have to look at it as a differnt game

veece16
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Mass Effect and Forza 2. I'm starting to get better at Forza, but ME is just too boring.

GORQITO
12-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Probably Left 4 Dead, Borderlands and Fallout. Most RPG aren't really my cup of tea and I wasn't even bothered to play all campaigns in L4D.

I also recently bought Age of Empires III but I never feel like playing it.

SarkothelSheyd
12-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I never was able to get into the Halo series. The games were also the only triple A games that I didn't get any real fun from. And Far Cry 2, which got the cold shoulder from me on the PC version, for I couldn't stand a "realistic" game, where headshots wouldn't kill off unarmored enemies with one perfect hit, but two to three hits to the face or a whole magazin to the body. Just didn't feel right at all and was boring as hell for the restrictive map design.

SN1P3RSTU113
12-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Halo: Reach and CoD: Black Ops. Both bored me in the first week. Oh and Deadrising 2. :/

Daiphyer.
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Dead Rising. Probably because it was sooo bad. Then, Perfect Dark Zero. It's one of those games that I would rather whip myself than play.

Not x360a
12-12-2010, 10:55 PM
World of Warcraft.

Seriously, I don't get it.

Zhaer
12-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I couldn't get into Left 4 Dead. I love zombies, and I enjoy playing FPSs. But I felt the game was awful. I returned it the same day I bought it. What a disappointment.

Daunting Lady
12-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Yes, a few.

The first call of Juarez
Mirrors edge
Devil may cry 4
Oblivion
Saw but Im still playing that a bit at a time for the GS its an easy game.

RichXbox360
12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Bully: Scholarship Edition.. I really wanted to like it due to the School based setting, but it's too much like GTA meets Harry Potter IMO.

boostracer
12-13-2010, 05:24 PM
To name a few;

Blur, even though I soldiered through the single player for GS
Dragon Age: Orgins - Not getting into this made me depressed, because I REALLY love Bioware and I tried so hard to get into the game, but I just couldn't bring myself to it.
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights - It was extremely boring. It was just the same thing over and over and over. I tried numerous times to get into it, but in the end I just traded it in.

Dragon Weew
12-13-2010, 09:20 PM
There are a few:
Lost Planet (Got half way through then got bored and stopped playing it)
Dragon Age (I thought the story and gameplay was very dull)
Assasin's Creed 2 (Didn't enjoy the first Assasin's Creed very much but I did finish it and gave this one a go because I had nothing else to play. Played it once and have never played it again)
Burnout Paradise (I don't really enjoy driving games much anyway)
Final Fantasy 13 (Really boring game)

HMS Resolution
12-13-2010, 09:34 PM
I am an FPS gamer at heart, but will play an RPG if I get into it. Dragon Age, sadly I just didn't get into. But I liked it enough that i'll probably come back to it one day.

BigChiefJake
12-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Recent games for me would have to be star ocean: tlh and red dead redemption gonna try and go back to red dead but as for star ocean and jrpgs in general im just not interested anymore

maur1c1o
12-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Fallout 3, Devil may cry 4, Resident evil, All Halo's

RenegadeFlanker
12-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Both Left 4 Dead games.

CyanideSpirit
12-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Probably Halo:Reach, it was just one of those games for me, that makes me say just gimme the Gamerscore and i'll be on my way :) haha

Coorhagon
12-14-2010, 12:44 AM

Lots of RPGs are hard to get into. Fallout had a lot of decisions for stats and perks and things that you have to get past before realling sinking your teeth in. FF 13 has like 13 hours before you can switch your primary party member and have access to all paradigms for all members. They both pick up though.

Iron Grim
12-14-2010, 02:15 AM
There a few
Mostly first person shooters but also Mass Effect 1 and 2 never really got me into it

PurpleSkwid
12-14-2010, 02:51 AM
Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Dead Space.

Took me AGES to get into Halo, too. I used to hate it due to stupid reasons stemming back from when I was a kid, but now I enjoy the multiplayer. Still not big on the story, but I know that's most likely because I haven't played Halo 1 & 2.

BruDrew
12-14-2010, 03:49 AM
Im putting my flame suit on now.

Oblivion. I just couldn't really get into it. Maybe one day.

Agreed. I loved Marrowind, but hell be damned if I could play more than 5 hours of oblivion.

Kyle0wnz
12-14-2010, 04:10 AM
It would definitely be gears of war for me, a lot of my friends enjoy playing the game and I want to get into it but I just find it impossible, I do manage to enjoy the story and have completed both on insane but the multiplayer in my eyes just bores the crap out of me, I just hope number 3 will be better.

Cav Clayton
12-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Dead Rising.
I borrowed it hearing great things from many people, and I tried and tried but it's just crap.

The controls are dumb, the combat clunky, the save system completely retarded, way too many escort missions and the fun part (killing zombies) goes stale quickly becoming more chore-like than anything.

Seriously what is good about this game?!

rolodium
12-14-2010, 01:47 PM
There have been a couple for me, mainly Fallout 3 + New Vegas, Mass Effect and The Last Remnant. I know these are brilliant games I just can't get focused on them long enough!

TAI JASON
12-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Devil May Cry 4 and Bayonetta.

Very nice games, i got a game guide for booth, but after i play a few minutes i quit playing. I don't know why, but they are complex and after work i don't have the power to make complex movements to get special ranks. Soon i will have some freetime. I think i play Bayonetta to 1000 GS in this time.

Patric20878
12-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Any sports games (too I-rather-be-doing-that-irl->.>), CoD multiplayer (too fast), Gears of War (too slow), Mass Effect (Too open ended), Bioshock (Too many friggin boxes that I must open due to achievement OCD), and that's all I remember.

Nitramuse
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Resonance of Fate....

Looked promising, but the gameplay is just...not my thing.

Mega Mayo Man
12-14-2010, 07:37 PM
I had this with Fallout 3.

Tried several times to get into it since my brother owns it but I really really can't lol.
It just seems dull and repetitive.

RichXbox360
12-14-2010, 07:45 PM
The entire Resident Evil series.. I played the originals on the Playstation several years ago, and iMO RE is one of THE most overrated games series' ever made, the games have no atmosphere, shit controls, and generally aren't very good.

TwitTheShred
12-14-2010, 08:23 PM
The entire Resident Evil series.. I played the originals on the Playstation several years ago, and iMO RE is one of THE most overrated games series' ever made, the games have no atmosphere, shit controls, and generally aren't very good.

Dude its all very well saying you dont like it but saying Resident Evil has no autmosphire is just a plain lie. wether you like it or not you should at least be able to aprishiate it for what it is.

RichXbox360
12-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Dude its all very well saying you dont like it but saying Resident Evil has no autmosphire is just a plain lie. wether you like it or not you should at least be able to aprishiate it for what it is.

Mate, your post makes my eyes bleed, where in the hell did you learn how to spell? Or not as the case clearly is.

And yes, the Resident Evil games DO suck, fact of life, live with it.

iNf3Rn0 Lan
12-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Mate, your post makes my eyes bleed, where in the hell did you learn how to spell? Or not as the case clearly is.

And yes, the Resident Evil games DO suck, fact of life, live with it.

Keep in mind this is an opiniated thread. Whether or not you and he disagree does not matter; the thread merely asked what games you did not get into.

Spanish Assault
12-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Red Dead...I know everyone loves this game but I just got SO BORED with it.

Street Rock II
01-14-2011, 12:41 AM
The first Mass Effect, due to getting stuck in the Citadel, wandering where the hell the Normandy went, but that is probably on my rubbish navigation skills.
And the fact that I just have the need to play other games, maybe one day, I will try to actually play the game and get into it.

dagney mae
01-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Dead Rising (the original) was one of the first games I purchased a 360 for and I couldn't ever get more than 15mins in. And Mercenaries 2 I waited for after loving the original and took it out after 10mins. I wanted to love both and just couldn't.

_DoTTeR_
01-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Fallout 3 and Fallout NV

Fallout 3: Saw friends/relatives playing and it justintv streams and was like looks likes a ok game. Picked up the GOTY edition and it turned into crack and I couldn't put it down.

Fallout NV: Bought at release, breezed through side missions and upon arrival to NV I just stopped playing. Feel the story was bleh to the point. I'm sure after I complete Oblivion it will be like crack again.

ME2: Beat it and got 1000G in first week, however after and looking back at it now the only reason I played it was because ME1. I felt ME2 wasn't RPG like ME1 one was

CodMods
01-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Call of Duty Black Ops is the worst game ever :(

MythycFangs
01-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Left 4 Dead 2, any Rock Band/Guitar Hero game

Langeboy
01-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Mass Effect 1 & 2 - I didn't really try with the first one.. It just never caught me. The second one I desperately wanted to enjoy because of the praise it received, but I just found it boring and repetitive.

Borderlands - I try and I try to like this game. I watch video's and talk to people about it. In theory this game is all I could ask for. But in reality I just can't play it for more than 20 minutes. I think it's mainly the online play, I don't have any friends that do play it and when I get hooked up with others, it's incredibly laggy and I don't understand what's going on with the story.

Fallout 3 - Same problem with Mass Effect, I want to like it, but I just can't.

Bioshock - The motion from this makes me feel like I'm going to throw up after just five minutes.

I own all these games mentioned, maybe one day I can play, finish and enjoy them all. Until then, they'll sit on my games shelf collecting dust.

ibarut
01-14-2011, 10:55 AM
Never, I love every Xbox 360 game I've played up until the point

RichXbox360
01-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Fable 3, I really really wanted to love it as I'm a big fan of the genre, but the game leads you "by the hand" a bit too much for my taste, I prefer being able to figure out where to go and what to do next under my own steam.

Spectre XVI
01-14-2011, 06:13 PM

I literally do it everyday. I come from school while running to my next objective, I get really bored. So, I press start and close my eyes and wake up 2 hours later and continue my jurney. At least I have a good music playing while I sleep.

Hitman2169
01-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Could never get into Fallout 3 so i wont even try with NV. and tony hawks proving grounds

Echilion
01-15-2011, 08:25 AM
lego: rock band

I want to finish it, or at least attempt to , but I lost my data and playing through trying to get to where I was is tedious and no fun

Maltese Kitten
01-15-2011, 08:26 AM
I had trouble getting into Fallout 3. Lent it to a friend, got it back and then I couldn't put it down for weeks.
I also couldn't get into Assassin's Creed. My friends went on and on about it and I tried to like it but eh just didn't do it for me.