PDA

View Full Version : Boogerman: A Pick And Flick Adventure

Tussell
05-17-2007, 02:18 AM
Could it possibly be, the best game ever invented? I think so.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with this amazing game, here's a little 'Background Information'.

It was a dark and stormy evening at Professor Stinkbaum's lab, where he was secretly building a machine that would save the world from pollution by transexisting it to Dimension X Crement. Eccentric millionaire Snotty Ragsdale took a job at the lab to investigate and find out where the pollution is going. He had a bad feeling about the strange machine.
As Ragsdale dusted near the machine a cloud of dust rose to his nose, causing him to release a mighty sneeze. The power of his nostrils broke the machine and a large arm appeared out of nowhere to steal the machine’s main power source. With a swift jog he disappeared into the Men’s room and returned as his costumed alter ego, Boogerman! He jumped into the machine’s portal to follow the mysterious arm and solve the mystery...

The hero of "Boogerman" is a booger-tossing, noisily burping, fart-spewing man named Snotty Ragsdale. While he lives his normal life as an eccentric millionaire, his natural "in-stinks" come in handy when he dons the mask of the smelly hero Boogerman.

----------------

Best story for a game? You decide.

ZakkuHiryado
08-20-2007, 03:22 PM
lol I remember playing that as a kid. My friends and I came up with some plans for a sequel to it, needless to say since we were like 8 years old it didn't pan out.

Skolviking
08-22-2007, 05:08 AM
i used to play this game all the time. it kicks ass. one of my fav parts is drinking milk so you can spit loogies at enemys, and the farting and burbing of course. i remember eventually beating this game too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ecGzLknyU

Glyndinn
08-23-2007, 05:09 AM
Heh, thanks for bringing back memories. I remember playing this when I was a kid on Christmas Eve....good times. :)

I think I still have it actually in a plastic tub with the rest of my Sega games.

Justicezero
08-23-2007, 12:57 PM
bump for arcade version =)

Tussell
08-25-2007, 03:53 AM
They definately should. That'd be amazing.

TimmayTheTurtle
09-01-2007, 03:31 AM
lol never played it buts sounds kick ass