PDA

View Full Version : Why?!

Ulv Skjold
10-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Why cant this be for XBL Arcade? I loved Monopoly when I was a kid, and to revisit it on my 360 would have just been priceless.

Cynicalfate
10-23-2010, 09:40 PM
this is an arcade version there is already a retail version

Chazzi27
10-23-2010, 10:37 PM
this is an arcade version there is already a retail version

No...this is the MOBILE version...and I believe what the OP was saying is he'd rather a 15 dollar version of Monopoly come out instead of the lame retail releases...although according to GameFly there will be another version of Monopoly called "Monopoly Streets" released later this year...but again it's a full retail release.

beezee_boi
10-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Monopoly was retarded for the 360. They could of made it a hell of a lot better than what it was instead of making it a beefed up arcade with repetitive voices and actions

Ceejus
10-24-2010, 01:23 AM
No...this is the MOBILE version...and I believe what the OP was saying is he'd rather a 15 dollar version of Monopoly come out instead of the lame retail releases...although according to GameFly there will be another version of Monopoly called "Monopoly Streets" released later this year...but again it's a full retail release.

Monopoly Streets is coming out Wednesday.

Ahem. Make that a week from Tuesday for some reason. PS3 and Wii owners still get it Wednesday though. *shrug*

InfernoFrY
10-30-2010, 07:24 PM
ummm why cant u just buy the retail release? Its mega cheap now anyway 2nd hand. Cheaper than if it would of been an arcade title.