Getting to Lt. Colonel, which playlist is best to gain credits?

MIT JAB

Hello fellow forum users,

I make threads on occasions when I am in help or advice. Recently I completed Reach on Legendary Solo leaving me with 2 achievements left, one for Captain and one for Lt Colonel. I was wondering if anyone can please tell me which playlist is worth playing to earn credits, please reply to this thread and give me your opinions on this. I did check the credit boosting thread and I have done the ONI boosting method but it does decrease in credits dramatically. Being that the ONI boosting method isn't as good as it was before, I am in need to find a playlist which will give me a good amount of credits.

Thank You So Much

From Mit Jab

It seems Swat gives some nice cR. Infection doesn't give very good cR at all.

I might give swat a try, I have played it but it didnt seemed as much, but it deserves a try. Thanks for your advice.

I have checked that thread but I will play some score attack and check the difference in credits in relation to swat. Thanks for your advice.

Well if you do go in infection

coming first or second with 10+ kills you can get over 700cr.

and infection games are short.

True, true.

I also do SWAT, where I average around 800-1000 cR per game. Some matches drag out though.:(

Don't forget to at least ATTEMPT your daily and weekly challenges. :p

Not that I condone it, but a good way to get credits with no effort at all would be to join a Firefight Matchmaking game. They have a time-limit of 30 minutes, but are usually over with 20-25 minutes in. Just watch a Sitcom or something while your three buddies take care of the baddies; chances are they won't mind since it's more kills (and more commendations) for them. You'll get around 1000-1200 commendations if I remember correctly for simply being in the game. Then rinse and repeat, considering you'll most likely be returned to the lobby due to inactivity.

Obviously not the fastest, but a good alternative when you have more important things to attend to at the moment.

Edited by Kraderic

Not that I condone it, but a good way to get credits with no effort at all would be to join a Firefight Matchmaking game. They have a time-limit of 30 minutes, but are usually over with 20-25 minutes in. Just watch a Sitcom or something while your three buddies take care of the baddies; chances are they won't mind since it's more kills (and more commendations) for them. You'll get around 1000-1200 commendations if I remember correctly for simply being in the game. Then rinse and repeat, considering you'll most likely be returned to the lobby due to inactivity.

Obviously not the fastest, but a good alternative when you have more important things to attend to at the moment.

Ughh boosters *pukes*

Let me just give you a little piece of advise

Turn on your second controller and log in as guest

Go to Firefight matchmaking, edit your party settings to "CLOSED" (to the right of the number "16")

Play SNIPER ATTACK on the map which makes you feel most confortable.

Now, let your 2nd controller die over, and over, and over, and over again.

While you kill everybody.

This way, the enemies will be stronger, you will face tons of elites, also enemy vehicles, all of whom pays lots of cR.

At the end, in 10 mins I get paid around 1,300 // 1,500 cR for each game.

Way better than the 800//1,000 cR you get on Gruntpocalypse ;)

Hello fellow forum users,

I make threads on occasions when I am in help or advice. Recently I completed Reach on Legendary Solo leaving me with 2 achievements left, one for Captain and one for Lt Colonel. I was wondering if anyone can please tell me which playlist is worth playing to earn credits, please reply to this thread and give me your opinions on this. I did check the credit boosting thread and I have done the ONI boosting method but it does decrease in credits dramatically. Being that the ONI boosting method isn't as good as it was before, I am in need to find a playlist which will give me a good amount of credits.

Thank You So Much

From Mit Jab

Invasion or swat.

Let me just give you a little piece of advise

Turn on your second controller and log in as guest

Go to Firefight matchmaking, edit your party settings to "CLOSED" (to the right of the number "16")

Play SNIPER ATTACK on the map which makes you feel most confortable.

Now, let your 2nd controller die over, and over, and over, and over again.

While you kill everybody.

This way, the enemies will be stronger, you will face tons of elites, also enemy vehicles, all of whom pays lots of cR.

At the end, in 10 mins I get paid around 1,300 // 1,500 cR for each game.

Way better than the 800//1,000 cR you get on Gruntpocalypse ;)

I don't understand this. Playing Firefight Matchmaking automatically throws you into a game with three other players; if you have a guest signed in, then two additional players instead. It in no way causes the enemies to be stronger, or influences the make-up of the waves of enemies.

And yes, you earn more Commendations in Firefight Matchmaking, but don't forget it takes an average of 23 minutes to finish one of those three-round gametypes.

While you may be earning 1,500 cR in a 25 minute game of Firefight, I'll be earning 1000+ cR in a 6 minute game of Grunpocalypse. If I were to invest as much time into Grunt games as I would Firefight, I'd make an average of 4,000+ cR.

It's obvious that Grunpocalypse > Firefight Matchmaking.