Oh crap, I was not on XBOX LIVE for 4 MOH achievements?

UplusMEequalsFUN

Hello everyone.

Well I was playing MOH and decided to go away for 30 minutes but I left the game on.

I came back to the game and continued playing but didn't realized I was disconnected from XBOX LIVE.

I went on to get 4 single player achievements, now they have no date stamp. I then logged on XBOX LIVE before taking off my XBOX.

So whats the deal in this situation? Will these 4 achievements be glitched? Will noone be able to see them when they look at my gamer profile? Can I get a 1000 but will it not show the 1000 displayed because of those 4 achievements? Will they never have date stamps?

I am just confused now as this has never happened before, and I was wondering how it works.

Yeah, they'll show up to your friends and anyone else viewing your gamercard.

I got a couple of offline achievements on FIFA 10 the other day... my friend was looking at my gamercard and asked me to look at our comparative achievements, esp the latest 2 I got in FIFA. For some reason the date came up as 1/1/1753... hahaha

having date stamps. is a way that microsoft can detect if ppl have been useing 3rd party tools to gamerscore boost. cos some ppl boost online achievements with no date stamps which is impossible. but single player acvhivements can all be done offline..only u can see your own date stamps. nobody else can. unless they have the right programs to do this....

look at my profile on live..

A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding game play and the use of external tools. LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the LIVE Terms of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

A LIVE player who obtained their gamerscore in this abnormal way will

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero, and
  • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements, and
  • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.

While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair” players do. The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.

i have been to zero 2 times b4 i got my score. was reset at 120k and then again 185k

Edited by crz3 br0ad3

having date stamps. is a way that microsoft can detect if ppl have been useing 3rd party tools to gamerscore boost. cos some ppl boost online achievements with no date stamps which is impossible. but single player acvhivements can all be done offline..only u can see your own date stamps. nobody else can. unless they have the right programs to do this....

A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding game play and the use of external tools. LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the LIVE Terms of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair” players do. The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.

i have been to zero 2 times b4 i got my score. was reset at 120k and then again 185k

Thanks for the info, must say, you have some insane gamerscore!

Hello everyone.

Well I was playing MOH and decided to go away for 30 minutes but I left the game on.

I came back to the game and continued playing but didn't realized I was disconnected from XBOX LIVE.

I went on to get 4 single player achievements, now they have no date stamp. I then logged on XBOX LIVE before taking off my XBOX.

So whats the deal in this situation? Will these 4 achievements be glitched? Will noone be able to see them when they look at my gamer profile? Can I get a 1000 but will it not show the 1000 displayed because of those 4 achievements? Will they never have date stamps?

I am just confused now as this has never happened before, and I was wondering how it works.

really ???.......................

• 4 weeks later...

:confused::confused:

Edited by Umbrellab2
can not do anything to get right the xbox live account???

It's for your conveniece and if you have online achievements and no time stamp they'll know you modded. When they check for stuff like that.

Hello everyone.

Looks like you might be at it again....

You got all of the Sniper MP achievements offline and your games are listed alphabetically.

Did you play them in that order?

You glitch achievements so stop bragging.

It says you've been caught cheating and had your GS reset. How long have MS been resetting gamerscore? Not that long and yet you still have 246,000G??

yeah he glitched them again...look at his games played.

he has some MP achievements offline and the games are in alphabetically order.

yeah he glitched them again...look at his games played.

he has some MP achievements offline and the games are in alphabetically order.

at xbox.com when you compare games with someone else they show up by date (your games), then the offline ones in alphabetically order and then the person you are comparing with and you have not played also in alphabeticall order. just that doesn't mean cheat, but MP achievements earned offline does. Edited by Achiever TM

Seems like you still haven't learned your lesson about cheating.

I remember hearing that if you decide to transfer your Live account to another console or try to recover your gamertag online for whatever reason you may have some issues with your achievements that were earned offline. You may lose those achievements that were earned offline and may have to earn them again. I'm not 100% sure on this so if there is anyone else that can provide further insight it would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
I remember hearing that if you decide to transfer your Live account to another console or try to recover your gamertag online for whatever reason you may have some issues with your achievements that were earned offline. You may lose those achievements that were earned offline and may have to earn them again. I'm not 100% sure on this so if there is anyone else that can provide further insight it would be greatly appreciated.

I move between consoles all the time playing at diff peoples houses, i've even recovered on other consoles when i've forgotten my mem card only to go home and recover it again. I dont have many offline achievements but i do have a few from when the nets been down and suchlike, never lost anything.

This happens under these conditions:

1. You play a game offline and earn achievements.

2. You recover your gamertag somewhere else.

If you do this, once you have recovered your gamertag, you will have lost those achievements because now you can't sign in using that "old" version of your gamertag.

You can avoid this by:

1. You play a game offline and earn achievements.

2. You connect to Live and let it update those achievements.

3. You recover your gamertag.

I actually did this intentionally because I was playing DOA4 at someone's house without and internet connection and it glitched and gave me random achievements (like beating everything / collecting every costume) from one round of multiplayer. I freaked out that it was going to look like I glitched, so I just recovered my gamertag without signing in later and it erased those achievements. Unfortunately, I also lost all the Scene It achievements I got that day, but I got them again so I don't care.

When you try to sign into Live from the account that got the offline achievements and didn't connect, it gives you some error. (The same error it gives you if you have recovered your gamertag somewhere else and then try to sign in at home... I can't remember what it says though.)

And here's the Xbox support thingy about it.

Edited by Lucent Beam