PDA

View Full Version : I have so much love for Microsoft right now!

X360a Licey
10-24-2010, 08:18 AM
So basically my xbox died, which is real annoying but I am still in warranty. And xbox now have a repair centre in tower hill! That's London! So it will only be gone for like 4 days :D :D :D I am actually well happy about that, and I thourghly enjoy the convince they have added!

duff28
10-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Lucky you had your warrenty still in check, if you didnt then you would probably be saying the total opposite thing. Like i did when my xbox broke 2 days out of warrenty... lol

Elit3 m0nkey
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Lucky you had your warrenty still in check, if you didnt then you would probably be saying the total opposite thing. Like i did when my xbox broke 2 days out of warrenty... lol

That sucks.

For everyone's complaining I haven't had a problem with MS in terms of service. The one time my Xbox RROD, the guy was helpful and knew exactly what to do. Plus I got a refurbished Xbox in 2 weeks. Man there were so many more UPS trucks during those 2 weeks.

sak7395
10-24-2010, 09:24 PM
That sucks.

Man there were so many more UPS trucks during those 2 weeks.

I had to go through that period it is quite annoying and upseting but it only took me 9 days.

I had to send mine to Germany and it took 9 days, so if there is one in London it will be so much shorter.

Yipee Go Microsoft for one thing they have done to make londoners happy

psycotic wookie
10-27-2010, 08:11 AM
i havent had a problem as yet,when my original got the rrod it took about 6 days to get returned,im happy theres one in london now though should be quicker turnaround

SillyXP
10-27-2010, 08:13 AM
yay hopefully mine never breaks..lol

Corrupt.
10-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I too have never had problems with MS, apart from the time I bought MS points to renew my gold and was told by the helpdesk that I could not renew with points. Dumbass call centre lady.
When I got my RRoD, I had my Xbox back 3 days later...

psychofox
10-27-2010, 12:59 PM
So basically my xbox died, which is real annoying but I am still in warranty. And xbox now have a repair centre in tower hill! That's London! So it will only be gone for like 4 days :D :D :D I am actually well happy about that, and I thourghly enjoy the convince they have added!

Where exactly in Tower Hill?
I work in this area, it would be good to know where.