PDA

View Full Version : Anyone excited about the new Star One CD?

ApochWeiss
10-24-2010, 08:33 AM
I KNOW there's plenty of Progressive fans out there. I just got my hands on a review copy of the new Star One a few nights ago and put off reviewing it for some reason. Just popped it and holy hell. It's honestly one of the best Progressive albums I've ever heard. Fantastic musicians, fantastical vocal cast...it's also got one of the most intense Progressive moments I've ever heard in a Progressive Rock/Metal song. Ever.

YouTube - Star One - Human See, Human Do

Anyone planning on getting this sucker? I'm definitely grabbing the special edition, regardless of price. I love Arjen Lucassen's work.

Nitramuse
11-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Yes. I have it. With autograph and all. But the album is really good!

ApochWeiss
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Yes. I have it. With autograph and all. But the album is really good!

Nice going on the autograph. I have an Ayreon single signed by Arjen. A prized collection. Hope you're taking care of yours ;) Also, just happy to see someone on this forum knows who Star One is haha

Nitramuse
11-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Nice going on the autograph. I have an Ayreon single signed by Arjen. A prized collection. Hope you're taking care of yours ;) Also, just happy to see someone on this forum knows who Star One is haha

I have all the albums of Ayreon (except those Ayreonauts Only stuff). I also have Ambeon, Star One and Guilt Machine :)
Love his music. And I'm really taking care of my copy, won't go near dust :woop:

DemoMCN
01-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Quite surprised to see this here ::D

There's few Progressive bands i like but Ayreon and his other projects are very close to my heart :)file:///tmp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///tmp/moz-screenshot-1.png

Nitramuse
02-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Quite surprised to see this here ::D

There's few Progressive bands i like but Ayreon and his other projects are very close to my heart :)file:///tmp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///tmp/moz-screenshot-1.png

Yeah, same here...Love all the albums of Arjen. Can't wait for the new one, which will obviously happen.
Your images are not linked correctly..So I have no clue what you are trying to show :(