PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Transformations (request sticky.)

III Will III
10-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Just thought id start it and everyone on this forum helps to make a list.

for example u do a certain thing or have a certain weapon combo the weapon changes it looks slightly.

Hero Hammer.

Be nice to people in the first town it turns the handle white.

assuming if your naughty it may go into a evil form.

I think after the games been played by people we can share different things to help others get pretty angelic looking weapons or even evil weapons :)

What affects Weapon Morphing

Things you Kill - color, texture, what's written on them
how often you fight and the duration of those battles - size, length, sharpness, curvature
Killing Innocents - Dripping Blood
Killing Evil Beings - Glows

Toams07
10-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Uhm .. I don't get the point of this thread. Sorry:confused:

III Will III
10-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Well mate depending on how you play fable 3 your weapons change.

example if u kill innocents the weapon you use drips blood.

if your nice it glows white.

Its level increases its size.

some other things change the look of the weapon be it the blade,hilt,handle,hammer bit

example so far ive got the hero hammers handle to change from wood to like a white design different than the origional handle

this thread is going be for forum members to contribute so i myself or anyone else that chooses too can make a weapon morph guide with every combo for people who want a really satanic weapon,cool weapons looks or even angelic weapon looks.

Cradle 0f Blood
10-24-2010, 10:50 AM
I find that a good idea. I get my game tuesday with my absolver hammer and I will definatly post a reply tell what has happened so far to my hammer.

Toams07
10-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Okay so we're going to describe how our weapons morph here .. interesting!:woop:

Grado
10-24-2010, 02:30 PM
mine is gunna look so holy / good / not evil

tigersrule
10-25-2010, 06:13 AM
What affects Weapon Morphing

Things you Kill - color, texture, what's written on them
how often you fight and the duration of those battles - size, length, sharpness, curvature
Killing Innocents - Dripping Blood
Killing Evil Beings - Glows

Can you please change the color to something a little less bright? My eyes are hurting.

III Will III
10-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Changed it.

eggchrist
10-25-2010, 11:20 AM
thanks for the heads up. I was wondering how that was goin to work.

Gorjira
10-25-2010, 11:49 AM
I think the point is so that every weapon is different. It'll be cool to have a list of things you can do to change your weapon, but I'll be avoiding it. It'll be MY weapon :) I'm not going to aim to make it anything, it'll change depending on how I play.

littlejay
10-25-2010, 12:56 PM
unless you end up with images on here i don't really see a point. 0.o
most weapons have a good/normal/bad stage. there should not be any special/specific things to do other than be good/evil.

and the (request sticky) looks kinda silly in the title. if this ends up being good enough/ helpful enough, other members and mods will see to it that it get's stickied. it just (imo) makes guides look a little less professional. (just sayin)

anywho. i hope there is more to the morphing of weapons and this guide turns out to be something useful :)

silencedlight
10-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Gamerscore did something, think it made it bigger. I'll look through the dev diaries later.

Angelous Draven
10-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Is the weapon morphing actually still in the game because I have not noticed a change at all yet except for when I upgraded to melee skill 1 and 2

hgroce15
10-27-2010, 01:49 PM
I did not notice a change until I upgraded skills (I don't know if this is a pre-req for the change), but so far I have these changes.

Hammer - Hilt is made of bone due to the number of Hallow Men I have killed
Sword - Hilt has a more "arcane" look due to the amount of times I've used the Fireball spell
Pistol - Hilt changed b/c of the number of chests I've found in the world
Rifle - Hilt changed b/c of how friendly I am to villagers

I have not used the hammer or rifle at all, so it would appear that the things you do will affect the Hero weapons even if you aren't using them. Which would suggest that you can use legendary weapons and still receive morphing changes to your Hero weapons.

EDIT: I also noticed that there are 4 bullets when you inspect the weapon, with the first bullet being the modifications I listed above. So it would appear that each weapon can have up to 4 "modifications"

DustyTheHamster
10-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Even on my good hero the final upgrade on my hero rifle ( ranged 5 ) was Dripping blood because of killing [those new enemies that are evil]. So I have no clue how it really decides what to use to pick what effect it's getting.

Kester
10-27-2010, 02:02 PM
nevermind :)

Toams07
10-27-2010, 02:23 PM
unless you end up with images on here i don't really see a point. 0.o

Actually he's right.
I mean, if someone posts ''my sword is long and red and sharp and blood drips off'' I can imagine abotu a hundred different swords ..
we just needs the pic's in this thread

Malen
10-27-2010, 04:29 PM
If you select a Hero weapon in the armoury to look at it, and hit Y for info, it will tell you what changed and why.

kr4t0s
10-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I have a mace weapon have to kill 100 wolves or balverenes with it to level up.
Does it count if i get wolf kills with magic/gun or only count from melee kills?

And what if i knock the enemy down and dog kills it?

Kester
10-27-2010, 05:20 PM
I have a mace weapon have to kill 100 wolves or balverenes with it to level up.
Does it count if i get wolf kills with magic/gun or only count from melee kills?

And what if i knock the enemy down and dog kills it?

Only kills with that weapon count
btw that's the one im doing as well ;)

scoot338
10-27-2010, 05:44 PM
here are the notes i've got on my hero weapons so far...

SWORD

your exploits outside the world of Albion have caused your weapon to adopt a benign appearance
your positive attitude to other people has transformed the handle of your weapon
your success in combat against mercenaries has imbued your weapon with a steel tint
HAMMER

your prowess with combat magic has mutated your weapons appearance
your victories over hollow men have transformed the handle of your weapon into a bone-like substance
your cruel talent for chicken kicking has imbued your weapon with a copper color
RIFLE

your prowess with combat magic has mutated your weapons appearance
your victories over hollow men have transformed the handle of your weapon into a bone-like substance
PISTOL

your popularity among villagers has given your weapon a saintly look
Not sure how i obtained some of them and i've never used the hammer or pistol, but it looks like each hero weapon has one slot for each category:

appearance
handle
color
???

sir_taugs
10-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Here a off topic kinda question. Why does the hero weapons do less damage then most weapons? Seems kinda pointless to equip the hero weapons when there weak.

Weapons also take effect depending on how much or fast you earn money as well. Even donating money effects you weapons.

My wife plays this too and she has one where the handle is etched with bone due to her Fragile fighting. Very interesting.

Weapons also take effect depend how you fight, as in. Fast or slow, Near or far. Using flourishing attacks or not.

I love how weapons change. Me and my wife have been playing Co-Op the whole way through and its awesome too see our weapons not looking identical to each other. I usually interact with people and give money and she doesn't. All in all the weapon morphing is awesome. :woop:

Angelous Draven
10-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Ok just wasent sure I have a tattoo looking thing on the blade of mine and the end of the hilt is like a white opal I will have to do the inspect thing when I get home from work to see exactly what all changed but it just seemed odd that nothing really looked diffrent to me other then when I upgraded the melee or ranged things.