PDA

View Full Version : Cursed dolls?

CEG Dimond
10-24-2010, 01:56 PM
I found all of these and turned them in... and did the fights after and no achieve?

mikachu93
10-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Complete Fragment, then you'll be able to finish the cursed doll mission.

CEG Dimond
10-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Complete Fragment, then you'll be able to finish the cursed doll mission.

more detail? ive finished everything with pain.. and im only missing this and the 10 ninja tools

Ricky the C
10-24-2010, 09:54 PM
more detail? ive finished everything with pain.. and im only missing this and the 10 ninja tools

Fragment is an additional set of missions where you play as Sasuke against the eight tails. It unlocks after you have completed the main story line and collected all the dolls. Make sure you talk to the doll collector then complete the following events. Next talk to Tsunade. After a while (probably at the Konoha entrance) you will get a message which you'll need to deliver to Tsunade, deliver it, and then you can start fragment. I think.

Once you've completed fragment you will get another letter detailing what to do about the dolls.

CEG Dimond
10-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Fragment is an additional set of missions where you play as Sasuke against the eight tails. It unlocks after you have completed the main story line and collected all the dolls. Make sure you talk to the doll collector then complete the following events. Next talk to Tsunade. After a while (probably at the Konoha entrance) you will get a message which you'll need to deliver to Tsunade, deliver it, and then you can start fragment. I think.

Once you've completed fragment you will get another letter detailing what to do about the dolls.

got it ty, 8 tails was annoying