PDA

View Full Version : stolen hardrive

CHPwannabe
05-17-2007, 08:17 PM
my stuff got stolen and i found out it was sold to gstop and by the time i found out my hard drive was already sent to a warehouse to get erased, does any one know when i get a new harddrive can i just log in as me and then redownload all my games and stuff?

Kaens
05-17-2007, 08:22 PM
You will be able to recover your tag, which will have all your achievements, but all your saves and anything else on the drive are gone. You can absolutely redownload any arcade titles, extra content, movies, etc that you purchased.

CHPwannabe
05-17-2007, 08:28 PM
they joy in my heart right now is unspeakable, id give you a hug for the great news you gave me! :)

The 360 Dragon
05-17-2007, 08:32 PM
they joy in my heart right now is unspeakable, id give you a hug for the great news you gave me! :)

remember u lost ALL ur saves for every game u have played, i feel ur pain though as i lost a lvl 34 mage in oblivion to the deadly hands of my friends little sister, so ur not alone

prophet530
05-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Someone hacked my net passport! Talk about freaking out. I had my harddrive and my xbox said" your acct has been moved to another xbox 360" Had to get to net passport change my password, change my security question, re log on and wait for everything to load. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

xJoex
05-18-2007, 07:01 AM
remember u lost ALL ur saves for every game u have played, i feel ur pain though as i lost a lvl 34 mage in oblivion to the deadly hands of my friends little sister, so ur not alone

Losing saves is never a good thing... My sister overwrote my THP8 save when i was ranked 3rd and only had a few grinds/manuals to do before getting those achievements!

capcomkid
05-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Losing saves does suck, but you know what sucks more? Losing achievements! I had to format my hard drive which normally wouldn't be so bad, but it was before I got XBL, so my achievements were not loaded up, and it was gone!

Krueger
05-19-2007, 08:32 PM
how did it get stolen?

PTR GR1FF1N
05-19-2007, 09:20 PM
yea man. did you get broken into? that happened to a friend of mine. People that do that shit suck at life.....