PDA

View Full Version : anyway to check how many?

Phoenix BLK
10-24-2010, 05:16 PM
i just finished the dlc and i was just looking through the achievements i missed. is there anyway to check how many fish, pizza, bobbleheads, oil cans ect that i have collected or do i just guess. probably not but worth a try, cheers in advance

SteamboatWi11y
10-24-2010, 05:32 PM
i just finished the dlc and i was just looking through the achievements i missed. is there anyway to check how many fish, pizza, bobbleheads, oil cans ect that i have collected or do i just guess. probably not but worth a try, cheers in advance

Not that i am aware of sadly. i may be wrong but i couldnt find a count of each anywhere in the game.

ADenton109
10-24-2010, 08:06 PM
No its just a pick up until it pops! It would be good if they had a check list on it tho.

brandonator14
10-26-2010, 08:51 PM
yea thats true. they should have it like gears 2 where it shows on the screen how close you are to an achievement.

xThaSOULESSonEx
11-08-2010, 04:45 AM
yea thats true. they should have it like gears 2 where it shows on the screen how close you are to an achievement.

All games should be like that, it would make getting achievements so much more bearable, getting the updates at key points

AngryBearTony
11-08-2010, 05:34 AM
I agree about the Gears-like achievement counting. Would definitely make some things much easier (freakin' pizzas).