PDA

View Full Version : Blood Transfusion Help

JPace Xx
10-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Does anyone have any easy techniques to get the ' blood transfusion ' achievement ? Plz comment back and give me some advicw plz .

Illerongis
10-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Does anyone have any easy techniques to get the ' blood transfusion ' achievement ? Plz comment back and give me some advicw plz .

2 controllers, set Profile controller down, be 2nd player... smash some face, but watch his head meter so you don't KO or TKO him, repeat until busted up good... will pop after a while, just keep smashing, jabbing, etc. you'll get it after a bit.

godotblend
10-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah use 2 controllers. And make sure to pick Vale Tudo or Unified rules so that you can use elbows (I don't know if it's like this in the game but in real life the best way to cut a guy is to land elbow strikes to his face). Basically I selected a fighter with a good chin for Player 1 (Fedor) and for player 2 i selected whoever. And then with player 2 i took player 1 down, went to mount and rained down elbows on player 1 (and then stopped right before the head health bar drained completely and let player 1 take a breather so that his head health can revenge. If you let it drain completely, the opponent is a lot more susceptible to a knock out.).